|Kathy Najimy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1957|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kathy Najimy is an American actress and activist who is best known for portraying roles such as Olive Massery in Veronica’s Closet, Peggy Hill in King of the Hill, Mary Sanderson in Hocus Pocus, Sister Mary Patrick in Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit, and Gayle in The Guilt Trip. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The Hard Way, The Fisher King, This Is My Life, Cats Don’t Dance, The Wedding Planner, WALL-E, Step Up 3D, No Letting Go, Single All the Way, Chicago Hope, Hercules, If These Walls Could Talk 2, The Mummy, That’s So Raven, Numb3rs, Ugly Betty, Men at Work, Elena of Avalor, and many more. Her theatre credits include plays like The Further Adventures of Kathy and Mo, Dirty Blonde, and White Rabbit Red Rabbit. For her acting skills, Kathy has been honored with numerous awards such as the Annie Award, OFTA Television Award, and CableACE Award.
Kathy Ann Najimy
San Diego, California, U.S.
Kathy received her primary education from Crawford High School and went to San Diego State University.
- Father – Fred Najimy (Postal Worker)
- Mother – Samia Massery
- Siblings – Mona Najimy (Sister), Tom Najimy (Brother), Elaine Najimy (Sister)
- Others – Joseph Massery (Maternal Grandfather), Emile Hajj (Stepfather)
Kathy is represented by these agencies –
- ICM Partners (Agent)
- One Entertainment (Management)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kathy has dated –
- Dan Finnerty (1995-Present) – Kathy Najimy married comedian and singer, Dan Finnerty on August 8th, 1995. Her personal life is as perfect as her professional career. They have a daughter, Samia Najimy Finnerty (b. December 13, 1996). Kathy and Dan are living a happily married life and Kathy says that her relationship with Dan is completely based on trust and understanding. Kathy has never been in any other relationship than this one. Their marriage was officiate by journalist Gloria Steinem.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Lebanese ancestry on both her parents’ sides.
- Beautiful Smile
- Gorgeous eyes
36-28-38 in or 91.5-71-96.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
- She has worked with PETA in various animal welfare issues and has also posed with Todd Oldham for the “I’d rather go naked than wear fur” campaign.
- She has worked for the California One Care Campaign.
- In 2000, she appeared in a print ad for Lane Bryant stores and Venezia Jeans.
Best Known For
- Her portrayal of the character Olive Massery in the television series “Veronica’s Closet” from 1997 to 2000.
- Her role as Sister Mary Patrick in a 1992 comedy film “Sister Act”. She reprised this role in the year 1993 in “Sister Act 2: Back in The Habit”.
She debuted with action comedy film The Hard Way for her role as Lang’s “Girl Friday” in 1991.
First TV Show
In 1985, Kathy was a contestant on the game show The $25,000 Pyramid.
Kathy is a big fan of Zumba.
She believes that this Latin-inspired dance style aerobics is the best way to lose weight and to stay fit.
In 2012, she lost 50 pounds and that too with the help of daily exercises. She has also been awarded the Zumba fitness ambassador award.
Kathy feels that dance is the best way to stay in shape and it is less boring.
Kathy prefers eating vegetarian food.
Kathy Najimy Favorite Things
- Book – “She’s Come Undone” by Wally Lamb
- Pizza Topping – White Cheese
- Food TV Personality – Cat Cora
- Female Comedian – Bette Midler
Source – InDaily, Vulture, Food Network
Kathy Najimy Facts
- She won the Grand Championship on the CBS’s Game Show Marathon in 2006 and she donated the winning amount of $100,000 to an organization which works for women empowerment called “Girls Best Friend”.
- Kathy is also vocal about the issue of body shaming and weight among females and also raised her voice against Heidi Klum after she made a remark on a model in the year 2006.
- She was earlier known for her Broadway shows with Mo Gaffney where they worked as the duo “Kathy and Mo”.
- She was given the NY Lily award for “Activist of the Year” in 2016.
- Kathy was also named as Ms. Magazine Woman of The Year 2016.
- Kathy has been a gay and lesbian rights activist since the age of 18.
Featured Image by Javier Donoso / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0
preston is better than you so take that goup off on roblox that say better than noo better than pokediger1 yesss ok but soryyy poke ok