|Bhoomika Mirchandani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 2001|
Bhoomika Mirchandani is an Indian actress who came to limelight after playing the role of Bela on the TV show Krishna Chali London (2018-2019) and gained further popularity for her lip-sync videos on the LIKE platform. She has been featured in several music videos including Tu Chahat Hain (2018).
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
Large, bright, expressive eyes
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as 23BMI.
Bhoomika Mirchandani Favorite Things
- Inspiration – Negative stories as she has taken them as a constant reminder to not make those mistakes in her life
- Hobbies – Working out, Watching Disney movies and sitcoms
- TV Show – The Big Bang Theory
Source – TellyChakkar
Bhoomika Mirchandani Facts
- She has stated that she was very confident about her acting skills that led to her pursuing a career in the field. However, she realized her deep love for acting only after she entered the industry and began to have a great time working in Krishna Chali London. Despite getting only a little rest in between the scenes, she has found acting to be the most entertaining and happy experience.
- She has affirmed that her experience of facing the camera for the first time while doing the pilot episode of Krishna Chali London was very nice with her having been totally at ease in her cameo appearance. She has added that she had performed with so much confidence that she had ended up landing the lead negative role.
- Bhoomika has recalled that after appearing in Krishna Chali London she had become famous for her catchphrase “Ambe Maiya” with which people would greet her when they saw her. She has added that although her character was negative, it was amusing, innocent, and juvenile and by the end of the program, it had turned positive. She has gone on to disclose that in the future, she would want to portray positive and energetic roles and that her dream role would be that of a mentally challenged person as she has felt that she would be able to pull it off perfectly.
- Bhoomika has revealed that she has found it difficult to maintain a friendship with a lot of people at a time despite being a very friendly person herself. She has found it hard to handle too many people in her life and has 2 or 3 friends with whom she has caught up once a month. She has added that she has found it tough to connect with people as she cannot help being extremely choosy when picking her friends.
Featured Image by Bhoomika Mirchandani / Instagram