|Charlie Weber Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¾ in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1978|
Charlie Weber is a well distinguished American actor and former model who is best known for his role as Frank Delfino on ABC’s How to Get Away with Murder. He has also graced the covers of various magazines like BELLO, DA MAN, and LAPALME. Charlie has amassed a huge fan following of more than 700k followers on Instagram and over 200k followers on Twitter.
Charles Alan Weber Jr.
Jefferson City, Missouri, United States
Charlie completed his studies from Jefferson City High School. Then, he went on to study at the University of Missouri but decided to drop out a year later and moved to New York.
Later, he started taking acting lessons at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting in New York.
Actor, Former Model
- Father – Charles Alan “Chuck” Weber, Sr. (Worked for 25 years as a general counsel at the Central Bank Company)
- Mother – Nanette Susan (Teacher)
- Siblings – Whitney Ann Williams (Older Sister)
- Others – Anton G. Weber (Paternal Grandfather), Alice E. Propst (Paternal Grandmother)
Charlie is represented by United Talent Agency.
5 ft 10¾ in or 179.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Charlie has dated –
- Giselle Weber – Charlie and Giselle Weber dated for a while before secretly tying the knot on April 21, 2015, in Mexico. However, the couple was unable to work out a successful marriage and just 9 months into their marriage, they filed for a divorce under the terms of irreconcilable differences at the Los Angeles Superior Court on February 23, 2016.
- Liza Weil (2016-2019; 2022-Present) – Charlie and co-actress Liza started dating in mid-2016. However, at that time, nothing was confirmed about their relationship. It was only in 2017 that they confirmed their relationship on a podcast of Allegedly With Theo Von and Matthew Cole Weiss. In February 2019, the couple separated. In June 2022, Charlie confirmed that he and Liza had rekindled their relationship.
Note – From one of his early relationships, he has a daughter named Lotus.
Race / Ethnicity
He has German and Swiss-German ancestry on his father’s side.
Charlie has done endorsement work for several brands including Abercrombie & Fitch (1998).
Best Known For
- Having been cast in films like Vampires Suck (2010) and Burn Notice (2011)
- Starring in several TV shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2000-2001) as Ben Wilkinson, Everwood (2003-2004) as Jay, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2007) as Corey Archfield, and How to Get Away with Murder as Frank Delfino
Charlie made his debut theatrical film appearance as Newbie in the rom-com drama film, The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy, in 2000.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Brad in the comedy-drama series, The Drew Carey Show, in 2000.
Charlie got bit by the fitness bug earlier in his childhood days. He used to play football and also participated in athletic events. Since then, his goal has been to maintain a lean muscular physique through constant workout routines.
He likes to workout when no one is around so that he can focus on his form and lifts. The duration of workout may vary from 60 to 70 minutes on days where he chooses to do some cardio. He prefers to workout 5 times a week but makes up for the weekdays that he misses by working out on weekends.
Charlie’s cardio routines consist of many exercises including inclined running on the treadmill, climbing a flight of 40 stairs, and putting his body through burst training while on the beach.
For his diet, he does try to stick to a protein and green-food rich diet. However, he does not fight his cravings for fast food or a lovely Italian dinner and prefers to eat everything in moderation.
Charlie Weber Facts
- Charlie is a fan of the football team Missouri Tigers and basket team Los Angeles Lakers.
- He loves listening to the music by Fruit Bats.
- He likes the teen drama film, Three O’Clock High (1987).
- An espresso a day keeps him going all day.
- He likes eggs fried in bacon fat.
- Sweets don’t really please his taste buds.
- He loves it when it rains.
- Charlie has a fetish for sleeveless hoodies.
- He enjoys playing video games like Assassin’s Creed and Hitman.
- Charlie likes the brand John Varvatos and is particularly fond of his combat boots and a leather jacket that he got from one of the brand’s stores.
- He often checks himself into a hotel even when he’s not traveling and often goes to the local bars.
- Adventure is something that he never shy’s away from and loves hiking on the trails of Los Angeles.
- His best companion is his French bulldog Daisy.
- He is a very private person.
- He has confessed that he likes the products shown on As seen on TV.
- In college, he used to play football positioning as a wide receiver but he never got a chance to get into the team as he dropped out and moved to New York when he was 19 years old.
- His father and he were both coached by Missouri Sports Hall of Famer coach, Pete Adkins.
- Photographer Bruce Weber once captured him sitting naked on an elephant.
- Charlie is fond of 2 drinks – bourbon on the rocks and Coors Light.
- He was discovered during his senior year in high school and later, he went on to work with the Ford modeling agency. While working as a model, he also took acting classes and at the age of 21, he shifted to Los Angeles.
- He enjoys spending his free time with his family, going surfing, or playing golf.
- He played Christian Vance in the After We Collided (2020). But, the future roles in the film series After We Fell and After Ever After were given to Stephen Moyer.
Featured Image by Liza Weil / Instagram