|Theo Von Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1980|
Theo Von is an American podcaster, stand-up comedian, actor, television personality, and YouTuber who is famous for hosting the acclaimed This Past Weekend and The King and the Sting podcasts. He has more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Twitter, more than 700k followers on Facebook, and more than 900k subscribers on YouTube.
Theodor Capitani von Kurnatowski
Louisiana, United States
Theo completed his high school education at Mandeville High School in Louisiana.
He briefly studied at different universities like the University of Arizona, Louisiana State University, College of Charleston, Loyola University New Orleans, and Santa Monica College.
He finally graduated from the University of New Orleans in 2011.
Stand-up Comedian, Podcaster, Television Personality, Actor, YouTuber
- Father – Roland Theodor Achilles von Kurnatowski
- Mother – Gina Capitani
Theo is represented by Innovative Artists in California.
Theo’s net worth was $500,000 according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Theo has dated –
- Brandi Glanville (2016)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian, English, Scottish, German, and Polish descent. Moreover, he possibly has Native American ancestry on his father’s side.
Theo Von Favorite Things
- Films – The Patriot (2000), The Dream Team (1989), The Bridges of Madison County (1995), Finding Neverland (2004), Frequency (2000)
- Comedians – Chris D’Elia, Richard Pryor, Tom Segura, Bill Burr, Jerry Clower, Joe Rogan
Theo Von Facts
- At the time of his birth, Theo’s father was 70 years old.
- He came up with the concept of ‘crank texting’ which became popular in 2009 and got featured on CollegeHumor.
- Theo won the reality competition show, Reality Bites Back in 2008. His fellow competitors were Amy Schumer, Tiffany Haddish, and Bert Kreischer.
- He resembles a younger version of the Dirty Dancing star, Patrick Swayze.
Featured Image by Lisa Gansky / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0