|Brandi Glanville Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 16, 1972|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Brandi Glanville is an American television personality, former model, author, and fashion designer who is best known for her appearance on several reality shows such as The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Family Edition, Celebrity Apprentice, Famously Single, Vanderpump Rules, and Celebrity Big Brother. As a model, Brandi has worked for brands like Valentino, Chanel, Versace, Gucci, Giorgio Armani, and has been featured in magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Glamour, and NW. She has published books like Drinking and Dating and Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders.
Brandi Lynn Glanville
Salinas, California, U.S.
Brandi attended Willow Rancho Baptist School. She later went to and graduated from John F. Kennedy High School.
TV personality, former model
- Father – Guy Glanville
- Mother – Judith Ann Glanville
- Siblings – Tricia Glanville (Older Sister), Michael Glanville (Younger Brother)
As a model, she was signed to Elite Model Management.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brandi Glanville dated –
- Ben Stiller (1999) – Actor and filmmaker Ben Stiller and Brandi hooked up in 1999. They went on some fun dates together.
- Eddie Cibrian (1998-2009) – Brandi started dating actor Eddie Cibrian in September 1998. He is known for his appearance in CSI: Miami, Third Watch, and The Playboy Club, to name a few. He engaged her on December 31, 1999, and married on May 12, 2001. Brandi gave birth to two children, both sons, named Mason Edward and Jake Austin on June 8, 2003, and April 7, 2007, respectively. The couple separated in July 2009 and their divorce was finalized on September 30, 2010.
- Johnny Messner (2009-2010) – She was rumored to be dating another actor, Johnny Messner for a couple of months from 2009 to 2010.
- Gerard Butler (2011) – Scottish actor Gerard Butler and Glanville dated in the latter half of 2011.
- John Kerwin (2012) – She had a fling with talk show host, Josh Kerwin on December 1, 2012. She appeared on his show, The John Kerwin Show and asked him to go with her on a date. During the date, after they both got drunk, she wanted to have had a one-night stand, but John didn’t. This was the last time they saw each other.
- Theo Von (2016) – Stand-up comedian Theo Von and Brandi dated for about 2 months from March 2016 to May 2016.
- Donald ‘DJ’ Friese (2016) – In November 2016, Brandi was spotted kissing super-rich man Donald ‘DJ’ Friese outside a restaurant in LA and sparked dating rumors.
- Calum Best (2016-2017) – British-American model and reality TV star Calum Best and Brandi were an item from late 2016 to early 2017.
- David Schwimmer – Friends heartthrob David Schwimmer and Glanville were rumored to be dating in the past.
- Matt LeBlanc – Glanville was rumored to have dated another Friends castmate, Matt LeBlanc.
- Jordan Davies (2017) – After leaving the Celebrity Big Brother house, the reality stars Jordan Davies and Brandi were seen together during a romantic date night in August 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She has dyed her hair blonde.
Multi-talented personality – model, actress, bestselling author
36-26-36 in or 91.5-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
As a model, she has advertised for Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, and others.
She has also appeared in numerous commercials including Coors Light.
Through social media, Brandi has endorsed brands like –
- Hand MD Skincare
- Lifeline Skin Care
- Teami Blends
- Singles Swag
Best Known For
Appearing on the Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Glanville appeared in the 2014 comedy film The Hungover Games for her role as housewife Veronica.
First TV Show
From 2011 to 2014, Glanville appeared on the reality TV show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She appeared in a total of 39 episodes.
Glanville likes more carb-oriented foods like pizzas, burgers, etc. She likes to do boxing, as a workout, which helps her to tone her arms. Glanville does not like to walk (or run) on the treadmill. She instead chooses to walk outdoors. Other outdoor activities, she likes are hiking, cycling, yoga, etc. Read her workout routine and diet plan.
Brandi Glanville Favorite Things
- Food – Del Taco burrito with extra red sauce, cheese, onions, and beans
- Animal – Elephant
- TV Show – Seinfeld (1989-1998)
Source – US Magazine
Brandi Glanville Facts
- Brandi was born in Salinas but grew up in Sacramento, California.
- She did modeling for 17 years.
- As a model, she has traveled to many places such as New York, Los Angeles, Paris, France, and some other European countries.
- Glanville has been featured in various magazines including Glamour and Cosmopolitan.
- She is afraid of fish.
- She is good friends with actress and model, Jennifer Gimenez.
- She knows skiing, which she learned at the age of 23.
- She likes elephants due to good luck.
- Until her 10th grade, she was a competitive gymnast.
- She likes to cook food and is good at taco nights.
- Brandi likes costume jewelry more than real diamonds.
- In 2015, Brandi was sued for “defamation” by model Joanna Krupa after she had reportedly made some comments on Watch What Happens Live. In 2017, the lawsuit was settled for $500,000, and Brandi also issued a public apology to Joanna.
- In July 2022, she released her debut single titled Life of a Housewife.