|Eddie Cibrian Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1973|
Eddie Cibrian is an American actor known for playing Matt Clark in the soap opera The Young and the Restless, Jimmy Doherty in the NBC crime drama series Third Watch, Cole Deschanel/Cole St.John in the NBC soap opera Sunset Beach, Edward “Eddie” Towne in the drama series Tilt, Jesse Cardoza in the CBS police procedural drama series CSI: Miami, Griff Walker in the police and science-fiction drama series Baywatch Nights, Russell Varon in the ABC sci-fi series Invasion, Ryan Slade in the Fox police procedural drama series Rosewood, and Coach Diaz in the ABC comedy-drama series Ugly Betty. He was nominated for Soap Opera Digest Awards for his role in Sunset Beach and for ALMA Awards for his performance in Third Watch.
Edward Carl Cibrian
Burbank, California, United States
Eddie Cibrian got enrolled at the University of California, Los Angeles, and majored in business/economics.
- Father – Carlos Manuel “Carl” Cibrián (Banker)
- Mother – Hortensia Velia (née Balaguer) (Office Manager)
- Siblings – He is an only child.
- Others – Wilbur Rimes (Father-In-Law), Belinda Butler Miller (Mother-In-Law), Guy Glanville (Ex Father-In-Law), Judith Ann Glanville (Ex Mother-In-Law), Tricia Glanville (Ex Sister-In-Law), Michael Glanville (Ex Brother-In-Law)
Eddie Cibrian has been repped by Artist and Brand Management, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
In 2020, his net worth was $10 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Eddie Cibrian has dated –
- Julianne Morris (1995-1997) – In July 1995, he started dating actor Julianne Morris but they eventually broke up in 1997.
- Brandi Glanville (1998-2009) – Eddie began going out with television personality, author, fashion designer, and former model Brandi Glanville in September 1998 and he proposed to her “seconds before midnight on New Year’s Eve 1999”. The couple got married in 2001 and parent 2 sons – Mason Edward (b. June 8, 2003) and Jake Austin (b. April 7, 2007). They announced their separation in July 2009 after it was revealed Cibrian had an affair with singer LeAnn Rimes. On September 30, 2010, their divorce was finalized and Brandi has mentioned the circumstances surrounding the affair and divorce in her book titled Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders.
- Tori Spelling – He once went on a date with actress Tori Spelling in the past.
- Piper Perabo – In December 2022, during an interview, Brandi claimed that Eddie had an affair with actress Piper Perabo while filming the 2005 movie, The Cave.
- Scheana Shay (2009) – It is RUMORed that he had a fling with television personality, actress, podcast host, and singer Scheana Shay in January 2009.
- LeAnn Rimes (2009-Present) – His romance with country music singer, songwriter, actress, and author LeAnn Rimes started in the year 2009 and they also appeared together in the 2009 movie Northern Lights. On December 27, 2010, it was announced that they have gotten engaged and they married at a private home in California on April 22, 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
Eddie Cibrian is of Cuban descent.
Salt and Pepper
- Dimpled smile
- Deep-set eyes
Eddie Cibrian has been cast in TV commercials for –
- Coca-Cola (1985 or 1986)
- L’Oreal (2003)
Eddie Cibrian Favorite Things
- City in the World – Vancouver
Source – Us Magazine
Eddie Cibrian Facts
- His parents met in California.
- After Fidel Castro came to power in Cuba in 1959, Eddie Cibrian’s father’s family immigrated from Cuba to the United States while his mother’s family left Cuba about 3 years later.
- He grew up in San Fernando Valley.
- Eddie Cibrian made his theatrical film debut as The Masseur in the comedy-drama film, Living Out Loud, in 1998.
- He has appeared in the music video for Jennifer Love Hewitt‘s Couldn’t Find Another Man.
- Eddie has been involved in several charity organizations including Make-a-Wish Foundation.
- Eddie is not a fan of cilantro.
- Eddie was a valedictorian in junior high school. His valedictorian speech was the first time ever he gave a speech.
- Eddie likes eating peanut butter-flavored Perfect Bars.
- He has also done a survival training course.
- He has a 45-foot RV for which he has a noncommercial Class B license for driving.
- Eddie loves photography.
- Eddie has a big collection of tequila and takes interest in collecting Jose Cuervo Reserva de la Familia.
- Eddie is also a part of the motorcycle club which mostly includes law enforcement (including retired) people.
- Eddie was also a part of the boy band called 3Deep in his 20s.
- Before every take in the scene, Eddie prefers taking 2 to 3 Altoids (breath freshener).
- Even in 2018, he was having the 1968 and 1994 models of Ford Bronco SUVs.
- Eddie has a great eye for interior design.
- As a kid, he has been actively camping.
- He can fix anything in the house.
- Eddie also started doing meditation after his wife LeAnn Rimes recommended it.
Featured Image by Eddie Cibrian / Instagram