Margaret LeAnn Rimes
Jackson, Mississippi, United States
Singer, songwriter, actress, author
- Father – Wilbur Rimes
- Mother – Belinda Butler Miller
- Siblings – None
Her career is managed by –
- Iconic Entertainment Group
- Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
LeAnn Rimes dated –
- Jensen Ackles (1997-1998) – LeAnn met actor Jensen on the set of “Days of Our Lives” when she guest-starred on that TV show in 2 episodes. They were RUMORed to be dating in 1997 until early March 1998.
- Andrew Keegan (1998-2001) – She dated another actor Andrew Keegan from March 1998 until May 2001. She was 15 at that time and Andrew was 19. They split in May 2001, after she found out that Andrew was cheated on her with Piper Perabo.
- Tiger Woods (2001) – She was RUMORed to had a fling with golfer Tiger Woods in 2001.
- Dean Sheremet (2001-2010) – In May 2001, Rimes commenced dating another actor Dean Sheremet, when they met at Academy Of Country Music Awards in Nashville performing together at that time. After 6 months of dating, the couple got engaged in November 2001. On February 23, 2002, the couple married. They split after 7 years of happy married life in July 2009 as LeAnn was cheating on him with actor Eddie Cibrian (which she admitted herself). Their divorce was finalized on June 19, 2010.
- Eddie Cibrian (2009-Present) – Actor Eddie Cibrian met LeAnn on the set of Northern Lights in November 2008. They started dating in February 2009, when they both were married to other people at that time. The duo got engaged on December 24, 2010. They wed on April 22, 2011, at a private home in California.
Race / Ethnicity
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Raised eyebrows
34-23-34 in or 87-58.5-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has appeared in commercials on Target, Lowes, 5 Hour Energy, Dr Pepper etc.
Best Known For
Her singles and albums released throughout her career. Her well known albums are Blue (1996), You Light Up My Life: Inspirational Songs (1997), Sittin’ on Top of the World (1998).
LeAnn released her debut album Blue on July 9, 1996 via Curb Records. The album charted at #1 in US as well as Canada’s Top Country Albums list. At US Billboard 200, it climbed to #3. It received the certification of 3x Platinum in Canada and 6x Platinum in USA. The album was nearly 35 minutes long.
Before that, she has already released three independent albums Everybody’s Sweetheart (1991), From My Heart to Yours (1992), and All That (1994).
Rimes appeared in 2006 TV film Holly Hobbie and Friends: Christmas Wishes for her role as Kelly Deegan. It was the 100th direct-to-DVD to feature Holly Hobbie.
First TV Show
As an actress, she guest appeared in NBC’s daytime soap opera Days of Our Lives for her role as Madison in two episodes broadcast on April 30, and May 1, 1998.
She likes boxing, which is also her favorite cardio workout. LeAnn started boxing workout after a warm-up session of 10 minutes with rope skipping.
The singer eats a healthy diet six days a week and allows one cheat day in her diet per week. Get to know more about her workout routine and diet plan.
LeAnn Rimes Favorite Things
- Favorite Thing To Wear – Nothing
- Beauty Product (for smoother skin) – Clarins High Definition Body Lift
- Cologne – Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne
- Film – Best in Show (2000)
- Snack – Herr’s Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets
Source – OKMagazine.com, Shape.com
LeAnn Rimes Facts
- LeAnn released a novel “Holiday in Your Heart” in 1997 written in collaboration with Tom Carter. In 2003 and 2004, LeAnn also wrote two children’s books called “Jag”, and “Jag’s New Friend”.
- She was diagnosed with anxiety and stress on August 29, 2012.
- Rimes has several pet dogs, namely Raven, Virgo, Precious, and Evie.
- She was born in Mississippi but relocated to Garland, Texas at the age of six with her family.
- She became an experienced singer by the age of nine.
- LeAnn was discovered by Bill Mack, Dallas based DJ and record promoter.
- She is friends with actor Jensen Ackles, with whom she also dated.
- In the movie The Horse Whisperer (1998), LeAnn turned down the role of “Grace”, which she later regretted.
- She cites Barbra Streisand, Wynonna Judd, and Reba McEntire as her major musical influences.