|LeAnn Rimes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1982|
LeAnn Rimes is an American singer, songwriter, actor, and author who has released albums including You Light Up My Life: Inspirational Songs, Twisted Angel, Blue, I Need You, Sittin’ on Top of the World, LeAnn Rimes, What a Wonderful World, From My Heart to Yours, Everybody’s Sweetheart, Today Is Christmas, All That, Chant: The Human & The Holy, Spitfire, Whatever We Wanna, Lady & Gentlemen, Family, This Woman, and God’s Work. She shot to fame at the age of 13 following the release of her version of the Bill Mack song “Blue”, becoming the youngest country music star since Tanya Tucker in 1972. Over the years, she has won several accolades including 2 Grammys, 3 ACMs, a CMA, 12 Billboard Music Awards, and one American Music award. Billboard ranked her hit song “How Do I Live” as the most successful song of the 1990s. As an actor, LeAnn Rimes has worked on shows and movies like Days of Our Lives, Holly Hobbie and Friends: Christmas Wishes, American Dreams, Anger Management, Drop Dead Diva, Good Intentions, Reel Love, Northern Lights, and It’s Christmas, Eve.
Margaret LeAnn Rimes
Jackson, Mississippi, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Author
- Father – Wilbur Rimes
- Mother – Belinda Butler Miller
- Siblings – None
- Others – John Colson Rimes (Paternal Grandfather), Margaret Ann Richard (Paternal Grandmother), Thad Joseph Butler (Maternal Grandfather), Annie Jewell/Jewel Hocutt (Maternal Grandmother)
Her career has been managed by –
- Iconic Entertainment Group
- Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- Curb Entertainment International Corp., Music Artist Management Company, Burbank, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $10 Million.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
LeAnn Rimes has dated –
- Jensen Ackles (1997-1998) – LeAnn met actor Jensen on the set of “Days of Our Lives” when she guest-starred on that TV show in 2 episodes. They were RUMORed to be dating in 1997 until early March 1998.
- Andrew Keegan (1998-2001) – She dated another actor Andrew Keegan from March 1998 until May 2001. She was 15 at that time and Andrew was 19. They split in May 2001, after she found out that Andrew was cheated on her with Piper Perabo.
- Tiger Woods (2001) – She was RUMORed to have had a fling with golfer Tiger Woods in 2001.
- Dean Sheremet (2001-2010) – In May 2001, Rimes commenced dating another actor Dean Sheremet, when they met at the Academy Of Country Music Awards in Nashville performing together at that time. After 6 months of dating, the couple got engaged in November 2001. On February 23, 2002, the couple married. They split after 7 years of happy married life in July 2009 as LeAnn was cheating on him with actor Eddie Cibrian (to which she admitted herself). Their divorce was finalized on June 19, 2010.
- Eddie Cibrian (2009-Present) – Actor Eddie Cibrian met LeAnn on the set of Northern Lights in November 2008. They started dating in February 2009, when they both were married to other people at that time. The duo got engaged on December 24, 2010. They wed on April 22, 2011, at a private home in California.
Race / Ethnicity
LeAnn Rimes is of English and German descent.
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Raised eyebrows
34-23-34 in or 87-58.5-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
She has appeared in commercials on Target, Lowes, 5 Hour Energy, Dr Pepper, etc.
Best Known For
Her singles and albums, released throughout her career. Her well-known albums are Blue (1996), You Light Up My Life: Inspirational Songs (1997), Sittin’ on Top of the World (1998).
LeAnn released her debut album Blue on July 9, 1996, via Curb Records. The album charted at #1 in the US as well as Canada’s Top Country Albums list. At US Billboard 200, it climbed to #3. It received the certification of 3x Platinum in Canada and 6x Platinum in the USA. The album was nearly 35 minutes long.
Before that, she has already released three independent albums Everybody’s Sweetheart (1991), From My Heart to Yours (1992), and All That (1994).
Rimes appeared in the 2006 TV film Holly Hobbie and Friends: Christmas Wishes for her role as Kelly Deegan. It was the 100th direct-to-DVD to feature Holly Hobbie.
First TV Show
As an actor, she guest appeared in NBC’s daytime soap opera Days of Our Lives for her role as Madison in two episodes broadcast on April 30, and May 1, 1998.
She likes boxing, which is also her favorite cardio workout. LeAnn starts a boxing workout after a warm-up session of 10 minutes with rope skipping.
The singer eats a healthy diet six days a week and allows one cheat day in her diet per week. Get to know more about her workout routine and diet plan.
LeAnn Rimes Favorite Things
- Favorite Thing To Wear – Nothing
- Beauty Product (for smoother skin) – Clarins High Definition Body Lift
- Cologne – Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne
- Film – Best in Show (2000)
- Snack – Herr’s Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets
Source – OKMagazine.com, Shape.com
LeAnn Rimes Facts
- LeAnn released a novel “Holiday in Your Heart” in 1997 written in collaboration with Tom Carter. In 2003 and 2004, LeAnn also wrote two children’s books called “Jag”, and “Jag’s New Friend”.
- She was diagnosed with anxiety and stress on August 29, 2012.
- Rimes has several pet dogs, namely Raven, Virgo, Precious, and Evie.
- She was born in Mississippi but relocated to Garland, Texas at the age of six with her family.
- She became an experienced singer by the age of nine.
- LeAnn was discovered by Bill Mack, a Dallas-based DJ and record promoter.
- She has struggled with psoriasis since she was 2 years old.
- She is friends with actor Jensen Ackles, with whom she also dated.
- In the movie The Horse Whisperer (1998), LeAnn turned down the role of “Grace”, which she later regretted.
- She cites Barbra Streisand, Wynonna Judd, and Reba McEntire as her major musical influences.