|Maxxine Dupri Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|May 19, 1997
Maxxine Dupri is an American professional wrestler and valet who has performed on the Raw brand as well as has been a member of the Alpha Academy stable.
Sydney Jeannine Zmrzel
Sofia Cromwell, Maxxine Dupri
Loomis, Placer County, California, United States
Professional Wrestler, Valet
- Father – He is an entrepreneur.
- Mother – She is an entrepreneur.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm (Billed Height)
61 kg or 134.5 lbs (Billed Weight)
Race / Ethnicity
Through social media, Maxxine Dupri has endorsed or promoted some brands such as In-N-Out Burger, Alo, and others.
Maxxine Dupri Facts
- She kicked off her career as a cheerleader for the Los Angeles Rams. In addition to that, she has also served as a dancer for the Phoenix Suns.
- She participated in a WWE tryout in Las Vegas, Nevada in August 2021 and became one of the 14 attendees who earned a contract with the company.
- In 2022, Maxxine Dupri’s stint as a professional wrestler started on NXT as a valet with Robert Stone for Von Wagner and she decided on the ring name “Sofia Cromwell”.
- She debuted on the main roster as “Maxxine Dupri” (Max Dupri’s (kayfabe) sister and the “director of talent” for his heel stable Maximum Male Models consisting of ma.çé and mån.sôör) on the July 22, 2022, episode of SmackDown. Eventually, Max would go on to leave the stable on the October 7, 2022, episode of SmackDown and re-establish himself as LA Knight and, thus, Maxxine was left as the stable’s valet.
- After the stable Maximum Male Models was moved to the Raw brand in February 2023, she started a comedic storyline with Otis and went on to attempt to recruit and encourage him to become a member of the Maximum Male Models stable. Thus, began a series of segments between Maxxine Dupri and Chad Gable (Otis’ tag team partner) as they both wanted Otis to be on their respective teams. She eventually left Maximum Male Models and then joined Alpha Academy. She turned face for the first time in her career.
- Maxxine Dupri performed an arm drag on Valhalla of The Viking Raiders on the June 12, 2023, episode of Raw and that marked the beginning of her first feud.
- She was trained by Otis and Chad Gable in backstage segments in order to prepare her for her in-ring debut.
- On the July 3, 2023, episode of Raw, she made her debut in a mixed tag team match between Alpha Academy and The Viking Raiders and defeated Valhalla with a roll-up pin.
- A graduation ceremony was held for her by Alpha Academy on the July 10, 2023, episode of Raw, and Chad Gable presented Dupri with her own Alpha Academy letterman’s jacket at the end of the ceremony. However, The Viking Raiders appeared on the ramp to distract Alpha Academy when Dupri was about to put on the jacket and Valhalla then attacked Dupri from behind and stole the jacket. She later managed to take her jacket back.
- On the July 31, 2023, episode of Raw, Maxxine Dupri participated in her debut singles match and went on to defeat Valhalla with a Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex.
- She participated in the battle royal for a Women’s World Championship match at Survivor Series on the November 6, 2023, episode of Raw. She was eventually eliminated by Nia Jax.
- Maxxine Dupri participated in her debut match in NXT on December 5, 2023, and Maxxine and Alpha Academy defeated The Meta-Four in a six-person mixed tag team match.
- She was 22 years old when she launched her own clothing boutique, Jaunty, which was established in the winter of 2019.
- Maxxine Dupri has stated that she was inspired by The Bella Twins and Total Divas to pursue a career in professional wrestling.
Featured Image by Maxxine Dupri / Instagram