|Sarah Logan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1993|
Sarah Logan is a wrestler who is signed with WWE. She has numerous ring names (or nicknames) such as Sarah Dobson, Crazy Mary, Gritty Southern Belle and many others. She made her ring debut on November 8, 2011. Her finishing moves are called Kentucky Knee and Kaiju Killer.
Sarah Logan, Crazy Mary Dobson, Crazy Mary, Sarah Dobson, Ms. Baka Gaijin, Gritty Southern Belle
Jeffersonville, Indiana, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
Sarah Logan is signed up with WWE Inc.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Logan has dated –
- Mad Man Pondo – Sarah Logan has previously dated wrestler Mad Man Pondo (real name Kevin Canady). Pondo also served as her instructor and guide in early phases of her professional wrestling career. They had even got engaged but they eventually called it off in the early months of 2016.
- Raymond Rowe (2016-Present) – In the summer of 2016, Sarah started going out with fellow wrestler Raymond Rowe. However, they had to deal with the long-distance equation as Rowe often had to spend time in Japan due to his wrestling contract while Sarah tried to gain a foothold in WWE. However, they managed to overcome all the hurdles and got engaged in October 2017 as he got down on his knee by the lake after Viking’s wargames.
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent nose
- Defined jawline
Sarah Logan hasn’t appeared in any TV commercial. However, she has used her social media reach to score a few endorsement deals such as Born Primitive and others.
Best Known For
- Being signed up for the most popular wrestling promotion, WWE. She has carved a niche for herself in the Smackdown brand.
- Being a member of the Riott Squad, which has earned attention as heels. The other members of the trio are Liv Morgan and Ruby Riott.
First WWE Match
In November 2017, she made her Smackdown debut alongside her fellow Riott Squad members as they attacked Naomi and Becky Lynch.
In the same week, she made her mainstream in-ring debut as her Riott Squad took on Natalya, Naomi, and Charlotte Flair in a six-woman tag team match. Her team managed to win the match.
In December 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in the action comedy movie, The Zombie Movie.
Sarah relies on the guidance of Drew Shoemaker to ensure that her body is in the right shape for the rough slug of wrestling. She usually trains at Drew’s Perform Daily Fitness gym. In her gym workouts, the focus is on big Olympic lifts such as snatch and squats, which improve overall strength and work multiple muscles in a single move.
Also, in her free time, she loves to head out for a hike. She is also a big fan of enacting medieval battles and her Instagram feed is filled with pictures of her indulging in sword fighting and other battle maneuvers. She also likes to use her leisurely time for outdoor activities such as horse riding and rock climbing.
Sarah Logan Favorite Things
- Food – Red meat
Source – Twitter
Sarah Logan Facts
- She took formal wrestling training at the prestigious WWE Performance Center. She has taken training from Mad Man Pondo, Mickie Knuckles, and Taka Michinoku.
- She started her wrestling career in 2011 by competing in the Independent Wrestling Association (IWA) East Coast Promotion.
- She had first appeared in the Raw brand of WWE as a makeup artist for the popular wrestler, The Miz.
- In October 2016, it was announced that WWE had signed her up to a developmental contract and assigned her to the developmental territory, NXT.
- In June 2017, she participated in the Mae Young Classic tournament. However, she couldn’t make much of an impression as she was eliminated in the first round itself.
- In January 2018, she made her women’s Royal Rumble debut as the third entry in the match. She was eliminated by Molly Holly.
- Follow her on Twitter.
Featured Image by Sarah Logan / Instagram