|Naomi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1987|
Naomi is an American professional wrestler, actress, and dancer known for her successful wrestling career. She has done endorsement work for various brands and is represented by the popular wrestling promotion, WWE Inc. Naomi has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Facebook, and more than 1 million followers on Twitter.
Naomi, Ms. Florida, Naomi Knight, Naomi Night
Sanford, Florida, United States
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Naomi went to the Oviedo High School. She completed her high school education from the same institute.
Professional Wrestler, Actress, Model, Singer, Dancer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Naomi is signed up with WWE Inc.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Naomi has dated –
- Jonathan Fatu (2014-Present) – Naomi got married to her longtime boyfriend Jonathan Fatu in January 2014 in a romantic ceremony in Hawaii. Fatu is a wrestler best known by his ring name Jimmy Uso. With her marriage, she became a member of the illustrious Anoa’i wrestling family which also includes popular wrestlers such as Joe Anoa’i, Dwayne Johnson, Yokozuna, Eddie Fatu, Afa Anoa’i, and Sika Anoa’i. She has also become stepmother to Uso’s 2 children from his previous relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
For her in-ring persona, she often tends to dye her hair ‘purple’ or ‘green’.
- Fuller Lips
- Her in-ring costume glows in the dark.
Naomi has used her strong social media presence to promote a number of products and brands such as clothing brand Birdiebee, which has been created by the professional wrestlers Nikki Bella and Brie Bella.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Her successful association with the popular wrestling promotion, WWE. During her stay with WWE, she has performed with Florida Championship Wrestling, NXT, and SmackDown.
- Her strong presence on various social media platforms. She has more than 2 million followers on her Instagram account.
As a Singer
She has performed a couple of singles such as Dance All Night and Amazing for WWE. The dance video of Dance All Night has managed to gain more than 3 million views on the official WWE YouTube channel.
First WWE Match
In October 2009, Naomi made her in-ring debut in a mixed tag team match with Alex Riley against AJ Lee and Brett DiBiase.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Apart from the broadcast of the wrestling matches, Naomi made her first TV show appearance on Total Divas in 2013.
As she has a bit packed schedule, Naomi tries to keep her workout sessions short and effective. She usually hits the gym about 3 to 5 times a week. She starts her workout with 5 minutes of stretching session and follows it up with an intense cardio session on the treadmill that lasts for about 30 to 45 minutes.
Naomi has a naturally athletic build because of which she doesn’t like to do too much of weight training and conditioning. She often divides her workout routine into upper and lower body splits. In her upper body workout, she includes pull-ups, bench press, and bicep curls. For her lower body workout, she performs a superset of squats, leg curls, lunges, and leg press.
She likes to sometimes switch her workout regime with a fun outdoorsy workout, which includes basketball. She also loves to go out for jogging with her husband on Bayshore Boulevard.
When it comes to diet, she doesn’t believe in depriving herself. She eats everything but in moderation. She balances her love for food by remaining active.
Naomi Favorite Things
- Orlando Theme Park – Wet ‘n Wild
Source – Orlando Sentinel
- When she was 19 years old, she was hired by Orlando Magic (Professional Basketball team) as a dancer and cheerleader. She worked with the NBA team for 2 years.
- In 2009, she was signed up by WWE on a developmental contract and was immediately assigned to Florida Championship Wrestling.
- She started dancing at a very young age of 8. Over the years, she managed to win several medals in the state as well as national competitions. She was even hired by the popular rapper Flo Rida as a backup dancer for some of his shows.
- While growing up, she wasn’t a fan of wrestling and didn’t attend any live show until she was an adult. She saw her first live show in Orlando while she was working with Orlando Magic and instantly decided it was something that she wanted to be a part of.
- In May 2016, she had to take a break from wrestling after she damaged ligaments in her knee. She had to undergo surgery to repair the damage done to her knee.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Miguel Discart / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0