|Annie Wersching Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1977|
|Date of Death||January 29, 2023|
Annie Wersching was an American actress best known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like 24, Star Trek: Enterprise, Bruce Almighty, and The Vampire Diaries. She had done endorsement work for numerous brands like Noon By Noor, USO, and Dress For Success. Annie had a huge social media fan base with around 226k followers on Instagram, nearly 92.3k followers on Twitter, and about 65k followers on Facebook at the time of death.
Annie Wersching was born on March 28, 1977.
Annie Wersching died on January 29, 2023, at the age of 45, after a battle with cancer.
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
She resided in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Annie received her high school education from Crossroads College Preparatory School in St. Louis. Later, she attended Millikin University and received a degree in musical theatre in 1999.
- Father – Frank Wersching Jr.
- Mother – Sandra Lorraine Drebes (Owned a flower shop) (Died in 2011)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Frank Wersching Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Marian Gardner (Paternal Grandmother), Albert C. Drebes (Maternal Grandfather), Frieda S. Thier (Maternal Grandmother)
Annie was represented by the California-based Innovative Artists.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Annie Wersching had dated –
- Stephen Full (2009-2023) – Annie got married to actor and comedian Stephen Full on September 6, 2009. Together, they were parents to 2 boys – Freddie Wersching Full (b. August 8, 2010) and Ozzie Wersching Full (b. August 4, 2013). In June 2018, Annie announced her pregnancy with her being due to give birth in November 2018. They later welcomed another son. The couple remained together until her death in January 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
She had German and Austrian ancestry on both her parents’ sides.
Light Brown (Natural)
She often used to dye her hair ‘dark brown’, ‘red’ or ‘blonde’.
Blue with a hint of green
- Pointed chin
- Freckled face
- Blue-green eyes
Annie had done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Noon By Noor
- Dress For Success
Best Known For
Her portrayal of the fan-favorite character FBI Special Agent Renee Walker in the series 24 from 2009 to 2010
Annie made her theatrical film debut in the fantasy drama Bruce Almighty in 2003.
First TV Show
In 2002, Annie made her first TV show appearance in the Oasis episode of the adventure series Star Trek: Enterprise as Liana.
Annie Wersching Favorite Things
- Musical – Miss Saigon, Dear Evan Hansen
- Travel Destinations – Paris, Puerto Vallarta
- Restaurants In The World – Perch in Downtown Los Angeles, McGurk’s Irish Pub in St. Louis, tiny restaurants in Florence in Italy
- Characters To Play – Renee Walker from 24, Dr. Kelly Nieman from Castle
- Restaurants In Los Angeles – Perch, Moonshadows in Malibu
- Vacation – Cabin on a lake
Annie Wersching Facts
- In order to prepare for the role of a tough FBI agent Renee Walker in series 24, Annie received training from Quantico, a Marine Corps Base in the United States, during seasons 7 and 8 of the show.
- She was a member of St. Louis Celtic Step Dancers in her youth and competed in Irish dances.
- She followed baseball closely and was a St. Louis Cardinals fan, which was a team based in her hometown.
- In 2009, she played catcher for the National League Taco-Bell All-Star Legends and Celebrity Softball Game.
- Annie essayed the role of Lillian Salvatore in The Vampire Diaries from 2015 to 2016. She played the mother of Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley‘s characters on the show.
- In the PlayStation 3 video game The Last of Us, released in 2013, she was the voice and motion capture actor of the character Tess.
Featured Image by friskytuna / Flickr / CC BY-2.0