|Fabianne Therese Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Fabianne Therese is a Sri Lankan-American actress, director, producer, and writer who is known for having been cast in a number of movies and shows such as Playing It Cool, The Aggression Scale, Frank and Cindy, Market St., Teenage Cocktail, The Trivial Pursuits of Arthur Banks, Earth is a Paradise, Turn Into Earth, John Dies at the End, Starry Eyes, On Becoming, A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III, Endless Love, Blue Lips, The Grand Son, The Skinny, Southbound, Sequence Break, Aquarius, Counterpart, and several others. Growing up, her family kept on moving places and Fabianne Therese got to spend her time in a variety of locales. Later, she realized her passion for acting and decided to pursue a career in the same. Additionally, Fabianne Therese has also tried her hand working as a co-writer, co-producer, and co-director on the film, Earth is a Paradise. Moreover, despite having gone through some major ups and downs in her personal life, Fabianne Therese has always tried to keep a brave face and has positively challenged whatever life has to offer her. She has also gained a decent fan base on social media with more than 15k followers on Instagram and more than 5k followers on Twitter.
Fabianne Therese Gstottenmayr
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Sri Lankan, American
Actress, Director, Writer, Producer
- Father – Peter Christian Gstöttenmayr
- Mother – Jacqueline T.
- Siblings – Maximilian Anthony Gstöttenmayr (Brother) (Died August 2014)
- Others – Tony (Maternal Grandfather), Maureen (Maternal Grandmother), Armand de Souza (Maternal Great Great Grandfather) (Newspaper Editor and Democratic Activist), Karen (Aunt), Nikki (Aunt), Francine (Aunt)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Fabianne Therese is of Austrian descent on her father’s side and has Sri Lankan and Indian roots on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Lean physique
- Pierced ears
Fabianne Therese has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of ROXANA SALEHOUN, etc.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Lauren in the action film, The Aggression Scale, in which she starred alongside the likes of Ray Wise, Dana Ashbrook, Derek Mears, Ryan Hartwig, and Jacob Reynolds
- Starring as Jules Rae in the American thriller drama film, Teenage Cocktail, alongside actors Nichole Bloom, Michelle Borth, Pat Healy, A. J. Bowen, and Joshua Leonard
- Playing the role of Allie, Kirby Star’s girlfriend, in the American comedy film, A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III as she was cast as a lead cast member alongside the likes of Charlie Sheen, Katheryn Winnick, Bill Murray, Jason Schwartzman, Patricia Arquette, and Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Fabianne Therese made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Amy in the American dark fantasy science fiction comedy horror film, John Dies at the End in the year 2012. Directed by Don Coscarelli, the film is based on David Wong’s novel of the same name and stars the likes of Chase Williamson, Rob Mayes, Paul Giamatti, Clancy Brown, Glynn Turman, Doug Jones, and Daniel Roebuck.
First Web Show
In 2011, Fabianne Therese made her first web show appearance by portraying the character of Chloe in the comedy-drama series, The Trivial Pursuits of Arthur Banks, whose other cast members included actors such as Adam Goldberg, Jeffrey Tambor, Barry Primus, Larry Pine, Camille Cregan, Pete Chekvala, Liesl Gaffney Dawson, Laura Clery, and Wendy Glenn.
First TV Show
Fabianne Therese made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Sara in an episode, titled Blackbird, of the biographical crime drama series, Aquarius in September 2016. The show won a Critics’ Choice Television Award in the “Most Exciting New Series” category and its lead cast comprised of actors David Duchovny, Grey Damon, Gethin Anthony, Emma Dumont, Claire Holt, Michaela McManus, Brían F. O’Byrne, Chance Kelly, Ambyr Childers, Madisen Beaty, and Cameron Deane Stewart.
Fabianne Therese Facts
- During her younger years, her family used to move a lot and she has spent her childhood years in places such as Austria, Sri Lanka, Abu Dhabi, and Palm Springs.
- Fabianne Therese initially wanted to become a track runner but fate had other plans for her and she later started to pursue a career in acting.
- Her younger brother passed away in August 2014 and she has often expressed her feelings by sharing her brother’s pictures on Instagram along with some moving captions.
- In the American romantic comedy film Playing It Cool, Fabianne Therese was cast as a college girl while the main cast of the film included actors Chris Evans, Michelle Monaghan, Anthony Mackie, Aubrey Plaza, Patrick Warburton, Ioan Gruffudd, Ashley Tisdale, and Topher Grace.
- She has shared a very deep and loving bond with her parents who have always been there with her during difficult times.
- In 2014, Fabianne Therese portrayed the character of Erin in the American horror film, Starry Eyes, which starred actors Alexandra Essoe, Amanda Fuller, and Noah Segan.
- She played the role of Sadie in the 2015 American anthology horror film, Southbound, which received a positive review from The New York Times‘ Neil Genzlinger who wrote, “Its five segments do what they’re supposed to do—unsettle you—but as a bonus, they also leave you wanting more. These are fragments more than complete stories, and the incompleteness is its own kind of creepiness. The filmmakers aren’t after tidy tales, neatly connected and concluded. They know that the human mind finds loose ends unnerving.” Some other cast members of the film included Chad Villella, Matt Bettinelli-Olpin, Hannah Marks, Larry Fessenden, Davey Johnson, Maria Olsen, Hassie Harrison, and Gerald Downey.
- In the 2018 drama short film, Earth is a Paradise, Fabianne Therese played the role of Jess alongside actor Jeremy Radin who was cast as Alan. Also, she worked on the film as a co-writer, co-director, and co-producer.
- Follow Fabianne Therese on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Fabianne Therese / Instagram