Claire Rhiannon Holt
In 2005, Claire graduated from Stuartholme School in Toowong.
She is planning to obtain a university degree in the near future.
- Father – John Holt
- Mother – Ann Holt
- Siblings – Madeline Holt (Sister), Rachel Holt (Sister), David Holt (Brother)
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claire Holt dated –
- Christopher Poree – H2O: Just Add Water co-stars Christopher and Claire dated in the past.
- Luke Mitchell (2008) – After separating from Poree, she dated her another H20: Just Add Water co-star in 2008.
- Rafi Gavron (2009) – English actor, Rafi Gavron dated Holt for a couple of months in 2009 after starting his relationship in February 2009.
- Joseph Morgan (2011-2012) – After meeting on the set of The Vampire Diaries, Holt was RUMORed to be dating English actor Joseph Morgan from November 2011 to January 2012.
- Matt Kaplan (2014-Present) – Film producer Matt Kaplan and Claire started dating in April 2014. They got engaged in July 2015. In April 2016, the couple got married. The relationship is still going strong.
Race / Ethnicity
32-26-34 in or 81-66-86 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has appeared in Dreamworld (theme park in Australia), Sizzler (US based restaurant chain), and Queensland Lifesaving advertising campaigns.
She is probably an atheist.
Best Known For
Playing Emma Gilbert in the Network Ten’s television show for children and teenagers titled H2O: Just Add Water from 2006 to 2008, and Rebekah Mikaelson on The CW series The Vampire Diaries and it’s spin-off The Originals.
Holt appeared in 2009 direct-to-video supernatural horror film Messengers 2: The Scarecrow for her role as Lindsay Rollins.
First TV Show
Claire appeared in Network Ten’s H2O: Just Add Water for her role as Emma Gilbert from 2006 to 2008. During these three years, she appeared in a total of 52 episodes.
She has always been active in extracurricular and sports. Holt is active in water polo, swimming, volleyball, and taekwondo.
She participated in 26th Annual Malibu Triathlon, the event to raise money for Children’s Hospital Pediatric Cancer Research Program.
For that, she actively started her training three months before the event. She did swimming, and running once in a week, while cycling twice in a week. She put more efforts on cycling so as to work on her thighs and calves muscles.
During this training, she increased her carbs intake to keep the energy levels at the top, started having more veggies, and proteins.
She used to drink coconut water so as to rehydrate herself after the workout sessions.
But, very famous celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson recommends to have coconut water before the start of the workout to have maximum results.
Chocolate is her favorite and she also eats it regularly.
Claire Holt Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Vampire Diaries (2009-)
- Movie – This Is England (2006)
Claire Holt Facts
- She is black belt holder in taekwondo.
- She is best friends with fellow actress Phoebe Tonkin and good friends with Paul Wesley, The Vampire Diaries co-star.
- During her school time, she was also involved in her school choir.
- She is very active in swimming, taekwondo, volleyball, and water polo.
- Holt initially wanted to be a doctor, but she got attracted towards acting, after she appeared in couple of commercials. She did commercials only to gain extra money.
- She also known guitar and piano.
- She also played Rebekah Mikaelson in the TV series The Vampire Diaries spin-off The Originals.
- She and Olivia Holt are not related to each other.
- If you are not already following her, you may want to do now on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.