Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
Phoebe attended Australian Theatre for Young People (ATYP) at the Wharf Theatre at 12. Tonkin graduated from Queenwood School for Girls in Balmoral, New South Wales.
Model and actress
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Abby Tonkin (Sister)
As a model, Phoebe was signed to Chic Management.
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Phoebe Tonkin dated –
- Tom Felton (2006-2008) – From June 2006 to November 2008, British actor, Tom Felton dated Australian model turned actress, Phoebe.
- Ed Westwick (2011) – English actor, Ed and Phoebe became an item during the first quarter of 2011.
- Xavier Samuel (2011) – Australian actor, Xavier Samuel started dating Phoebe in April 2011, when they first met on the set of “Shark Night”. Their relationship lasted until December 2011.
- Thomas McDonell (2011) – RUMOR
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt (2012) – RUMOR
- Chris Zylka (2013) – American actor and The Secret Circle co-star, Chris Zylka dated Phoebe from February to April 2013.
- Paul Wesley (2013-2017) – American actor, Paul and Phoebe dated each other from July 2013 to March 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Tonkin has appeared in commercials of Vauxhall Motors.
Best Known For
Portraying Cleo Sertori in H2O: Just Add Water from 2006 to 2010, Fiona Maxwell in Tomorrow, When the War Began in 2010, Faye Chamberlain in The Secret Circle from 2011 to 2012, and Hayley in the TV series The Vampire Diaries.
In 2010, she played Fiona Maxwell in the Australian drama film Tomorrow, When the War Began.
First TV Show
From 2006 to 2010, Tonkin starred in teenager based television show H2O: Just Add Water as Cleo Sertori. She appeared in a total of 78 episodes.
Her fitness credit goes to the dancing. She started dancing from the age of 4. Other than dancing, she does boxing, and interval training with a trainer at Tracy Anderson for four or five days a week. She prefers to wear workout gear, which is totally black.
Normally, her diet plan is like –
Breakfast – Almond milk latte with a fruit salad of berries and apples
Day Snacks – Almonds and dark chocolate
Dinner – Grilled salmon and organic chicken with vegetables, quinoa (occasionally)
Phoebe Tonkin Favorite Things
- Snack – Dates
- Movie – The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)
- Bands – Radiohead, The Black Keys
- Books – Lolita (By Vladimir Nabokov), The China Study (By T. Colin Campbell and Thomas M. Campbell)
Phoebe Tonkin Facts
- She is the female lead in the 2012 Miles Fisher’s song “Don’t Let Go”.
- She is a good dancer as well. Phoebe started learning various dance forms such as classical ballet, contemporary dance, hip hop and tap dance at the age of 4.
- In 2012, along with actress friend Teresa Palmer, she opened a health related website named Yourzenlife.com.
- She is friends with Claire Holt.
- If you are not already, you can follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.