|Phoebe Tonkin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1989|
Phoebe Tonkin is an Australian actress and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Hayley Marshall in The Vampire Diaries and The Originals and Cleo Sertori in H2O: Just Add Water. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Tomorrow, When the War Began, The Secret Circle, Babylon, Billionaire Ransom, The Secret Circle, Bloom, and Westworld. In 2012, Phoebe was also featured in the music video of Miles Fisher‘s song, Don’t Let Go.
Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Phoebe attended Australian Theatre for Young People (ATYP) at the Wharf Theatre at 12. Tonkin attended Loreto Kirribilli and later graduated from Queenwood School for Girls in Balmoral, New South Wales.
Model and actress
- Father – Nicholas Tonkin
- Mother – Jannyfer Tonkin
- Siblings – Abby Tonkin (Younger Sister)
As a model, Phoebe was signed to Chic Management.
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Phoebe Tonkin dated –
- Tom Felton (2006-2008) – From June 2006 to November 2008, British actor, Tom Felton dated the Australian model turned actress, Phoebe.
- Ed Westwick (2011) – English actor, Ed and Phoebe became an item during the first quarter of 2011.
- Xavier Samuel (2011) – Australian actor, Xavier Samuel started dating Phoebe in April 2011, when they first met on the set of “Shark Night”. Their relationship lasted until December 2011.
- Thomas McDonell (2011) – RUMOR
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt (2012) – RUMOR
- Chris Zylka (2013) – American actor and The Secret Circle co-star, Chris Zylka dated Phoebe from February to April 2013.
- Paul Wesley (2013-2017) – American actor, Paul and Phoebe dated each other from July 2013 to March 2017.
- Alex Greenwald – She then started dating American musician and actor Alex Greenwald.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
- Tonkin has appeared in commercials for Vauxhall Motors.
- Phoebe has served as the brand ambassador for Chanel.
- In September 2017, she appeared in Smythson‘s “Journey To The Wild Side” campaign.
- In May 2018, she was featured in Jenni Kayne‘s “#findyouruniform” fashion campaign.
- Luxury Stores at Amazon (2023) via her social media channels
Best Known For
Portraying Cleo Sertori in H2O: Just Add Water from 2006 to 2010, Fiona Maxwell in Tomorrow, When the War Began in 2010, Faye Chamberlain in The Secret Circle from 2011 to 2012, and Hayley in the TV series The Vampire Diaries.
In 2010, she played Fiona Maxwell in the Australian drama film Tomorrow, When the War Began.
First TV Show
From 2006 to 2010, Tonkin starred in teenager based television show H2O: Just Add Water as Cleo Sertori. She appeared in a total of 78 episodes.
Her fitness credit goes to dancing. She started dancing from the age of 4. Other than dancing, she does boxing and interval training with a trainer at Tracy Anderson for four or five days a week. She prefers to wear workout gear, which is totally black.
Normally, her diet plan is like this –
Breakfast – Almond milk latte with a fruit salad of berries and apples
Day Snacks – Almonds and dark chocolate
Dinner – Grilled salmon and organic chicken with vegetables, quinoa (occasionally)
Phoebe Tonkin Favorite Things
- Snack – Dates
- Movie – The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)
- Bands – Radiohead, The Black Keys
- Books – Lolita (By Vladimir Nabokov), The China Study (By T. Colin Campbell and Thomas M. Campbell)
Phoebe Tonkin Facts
- In January 2011, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
- She is the female lead in the 2012 Miles Fisher’s song “Don’t Let Go”.
- She is a good dancer as well. Phoebe started learning various dance forms such as classical ballet, contemporary dance, hip hop and tap dance at the age of 4.
- In 2012, along with actress friend Teresa Palmer, she opened a health-related website named Yourzenlife.com. However, she left the website work in June 2015.
- She has done modeling work for magazines such as Girlfriend, Teen Vogue, Elle Australia, Vogue Australia, Dolly, Free People, Complex, and Miss Vogue.
- In October 2020, Phoebe launched her clothing line, Lesjour!.
- She is friends with Claire Holt.