|Mädchen Amick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 12, 1970|
Mädchen E. Amick
Sparks, Nevada, USA
Mädchen dropped out of Reno’s Robert McQueen High School at the age of 16 with her parent’s approval, so she may relocate to Los Angeles and pursue an acting career.
- Father – Billy Amick (Musician)
- Mother – Judy (Medical Office Manager)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Her step-dad was a physician.
Her parents divorced when she was 2 and her mother remarried soon after.
She is represented by these agencies –
- Kesha Williams, KW Entertainment, Burbank, California (Manager)
- The Gersh Agency, New York (Agent)
Madchen’s net worth had been $4 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mädchen Amick has dated –
- David Alexis (1987–Present) – Mädchen met musician/songwriter husband for the first time when she was in her teens. When she relocated to Los Angeles, David was her neighbor who lived across the street. Mädchen had no intention of dating anyone and was completely focused on her career. Her association with David just naturally fell into place and got stronger with time. They got married in 1992 and moved to Santa Barbara to raise their children. David gave up the music and turned into a full-time personal trainer for the primary benefit of coaching his kids who got serious about football and track and field events at school. The couple has a son named Sylvester Time Alexis (b. July 1992) and daughter Mina Tobias Alexis (b. September 1993).
Race / Ethnicity
She is primarily German and possibly has British ancestry.
Aquamarine (Dark Green with tones of blue)
- Sharp nose and other facial features
- Taut Jawline
34-27-36 in or 86-68.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 10 (UK) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
She did TV commercials for the following brands in the 90s:
- Gap Jeans (1991)
- Georgia Coffee (1993), directed by Twin Peaks director David Lynch.
Best Known For
- Her critically acclaimed role of Shelly Johnson in David Lynch directed series, Twin Peaks from 1990 to 1991. She reprised her role in the movie Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992) and in 2017 series on Showtime.
- One of the main roles of Alice Cooper in the mystery-drama series Riverdale.
She was first seen in the 1990 comedy film Don’t Tell Her It’s Me for her role as Mandy.
First TV Show
In 1989, Madchen appeared in one episode as a teenager named Anya in the science fiction series Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Mädchen started her career as a dancer and had to dance rigorously for many hours till the age of 17.
- Faced with demanding schedules that required dancing, modeling or acting; she frequently fell ill and had no awareness of healthy dietary combinations that could give her overburdened body a break.
- After getting married, she moved to Santa Barbara and engaged in Yoga. The practice also introduced to her the concept of eating unprocessed and organic food. The radical improvement in her well-being, as a result, has retained Mädchen’s loyalty to Yoga for more than two and a half decades now.
- She supplements Yoga with spinning, hiking, kickboxing exercises, running, swimming or simply hitting the gym with her children.
- Mädchen is lactose intolerant and sensitive to gluten.
- She avoids wheat and dairy, with the exception of Parmesan cheese consumed occasionally. She avoids animal meat due to moral reasons but consumes seafood and eggs. Her refrigerator is always stocked with fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Mädchen has not touched white refined sugar since her teenage years.
- She brews her morning cup of coffee with soy creamer and agave. Almond milk and Stevia are the other two milk and sugar substitutes always available at her place.
- Her breakfast options are:
- Eggs with toast/tortillas
- Oatmeal with protein powder
- Granola bar with greek yogurt
- The only drinks she likes to consume are:
- Coconut Water
- Sparkling Water
- Kombucha Green Tea
- Smoothies made using frozen fruits
- Her go-to snacks are:
- Dried fruits
- Raw Veggies
- Hummus and rice crackers
- Crystalized Ginger
Mädchen Amick Favorite Things
- Drink – Coconut Water, Green Tea
- Guilty Pleasure – Kettle Chips
- Protein Powder – Body Factory
- Frozen Dessert – Coconut Milk Ice-Cream
- Quote – Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground in the morning, everyone says ‘oh, shit, she’s up.’
- TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Spa – The Humble Abode, West Hollywood & Century Day & Night Spa
- Yoga Form – High-level Iyengar yoga
- Gym – 24 Hour Fitness, West Hollywood (Lifetime Member)
- Bike Shop – Martin Bicycles
- Restaurant – Vegan Glory (Thai-Asian eatery)
- Café – Joan’s on Third
- Diner – Du-par’s at the original Farmers Market, Ed’s Coffee Shop in West Hollywood
- Historic Building – Chateau Marmont
- Skincare Brand – Jan Marini
- Makeup Brand – Laura Mercier, Chantecaille
- Celeb Fitspiration – Jessica Alba, Cameron Diaz
Mädchen Amick Facts
- Mädchen’s parents wanted to give her an unusual name. Her name means “girl” in German.
- She grew up playing piano, bass, and the violin. Although she can also sing, she does not pursue music commercially. She considers herself an actress first.
- In summers of 1987, she drove to LA by herself in her mother’s blue and white, Chevrolet Citation on the condition that if she wasn’t able to support herself financially within a year, she would return home to resume her education.
- She signed up with Elite Models and immediately started getting commercial work even though, she was one of the shortest girls signed up to the agency.
- In the pre-cellphone and email era, Mädchen spent her days running between offices on Sunset Boulevard from 8 am to 8 pm for her audition list. She would identify the exact audition location with the help of a Thomas Guide map notebook and still had to find time for her G.E.D homework required for high school graduation.
- She admits punctuality has always been a challenge for her since she struggles to factor in the time likely to get wasted in traffic jams and crammed elevators.
- Mädchen and Sarah Michelle Gellar became close friends when she co-starred alongside Freddie Prinze Jr. in his ABC comedy Freddie (2005-06). The three of them often hike off-trail paths together near the Griffith Observatory.
- Mädchen and her husband love to get on their bikes and cycle across long distances.
- The most difficult time in her life was when her son, a scholarship athlete started abusing drugs and alcohol in college and often crashed due to overdose. The entire family went into crisis mode trying to figure out what was wrong with him until after much struggle and anguish, it was discovered he suffers from bipolar disorder.
- She is strongly against radical anti-aging procedures such as botox, fillers, and liposuction and does not go beyond facials, scrubs, massage, peels, and micro-derma abrasion to maintain her glowing skin.
- Although she does whatever she can to keep her body functioning at its best, she has no intention of looking younger than her age. She would like to see fit, 50+ women on magazine covers without heavily edited images.
- Mädchen goes the extra mile to sustain a toxic-free house. It is installed with air filters. Not only her drinking water but even her bathing water is filtered. She carefully chooses environment-friendly cleaning products and the coating on the walls of her home also comprises toxin-free milk paint, wood stains, and insulation.