|Carissa Culiner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 1986|
Carissa Renee Loethen
Jefferson City, Missouri, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Carissa Culiner attended the St. Joseph Cathedral School in Jefferson City. She was also enrolled at the Helias Catholic High School. After graduation, she got admission at the Columbia College. However, she dropped out after a year and headed to Los Angeles.
After moving to LA, she started attending the Santa Monica Community College. However, she got homesick and, a year later, headed back to Jefferson City.
Later, she got admission at the University of Missouri and eventually graduated in May 2008 with a BA degree in communications.
- Father – David Loethen (Co-owner of a wholesale amusement company, AQI)
- Mother – Diana Loethen (Works at a software company, ECI Solutions)
- Siblings – Kyle Loethen (Older Brother), Chad Loethen (Older Brother) (Runs a Los Angeles based catering business, My Event LA)
Carissa Culiner is represented by William Morris Endeavor.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carissa Culiner has dated
- Shanon Culiner (2016-Present) – After dating for quite some time, Carissa and Shanon Culiner got engaged on the Christmas Eve of 2014 at Nobu, a famous sushi restaurant in the iconic beachside community of Malibu. They got married in June 2016 in a lavish wedding ceremony held in Islamorada, Florida. Shanon’s stepfather, Michael Josephs officiated the wedding ceremony. In the summer of 2017, it was revealed that she was pregnant with their first child. In November 2017, she gave birth to their son, Chase.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
However, she tends to gravitate towards blonde dyes and highlights.
- Cute smile
- Prominent chin
Best Known For
Being a music correspondent for E! News
First TV Show
In 2015, she made her first TV show appearance as a livestream host of E! Live from the Red Carpet.
Carissa Culiner maintains her enviable figure by following a healthy and active lifestyle. She loves to go hiking on weekends. Additionally, she also loves to take her pet dogs for long walks.
Carissa Culiner Favorite Things
- Personal Items – A pair of boots signed by country artist, George Strait
- Piece of Jewelry – Her wedding ring
- Celebrity Dog Owner – Kaley Cuoco
- Fashion Trend – Fuzzy slippers
Source – Get Leashed Mag
Carissa Culiner Facts
- She was a cheerleader in high school for the wrestling and football teams.
- While studying at the Santa Monica Community College, she worked as an intern at a country music station, KZLA-FM.
- She interned at Clear 99 radio station while studying at the University of Missouri. The station’s Program Director Teresa Davis gave her an opportunity to work on air during the weekends.
Featured Image by Carissa Culiner / Instagram