Paul Thomas Wasilewski
Paul Wesley, P-Dub
New Brunswick, New Jersey, U.S.
Paul went to Christian Brothers Academy in Lincroft, New Jersey and Marlboro High School in Marlboro Township, New Jersey. At that time (in 1999), he was cast in soap opera Guiding Light. So, he shifted himself to Lakewood Prep School in Howell, New Jersey so that he can do both school and TV at the same time. He graduated from the school in 2000 and enrolled himself into Rutgers University; but dropped out after attending one semester there in order to accommodate more and more acting roles, which he was being offered.
Actor, director, former model
- Father – Thomas Wasilewski
- Mother – Agnieszka Wasilewski
- Siblings – Monika Wasilewski (Older Sister) (Attorney), Julia Wasilewski (Younger Sister), Leah Wasilewski (Younger Sister)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
78 kg or 172 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul Wesley dated –
- Marnette Patterson (2004-2005) – Sports comedy film Cloud 9 co-stars Marnette and Paul were romantically linked from November 2004 to 2005.
- Torrey DeVitto (2007-2013) – Killer Movie co-stars Torrey DeVitto and Paul started dating in April 2007. After three years of dating, the duo married on April 17, 2011 in a private ceremony in New York City. After two years of marriage, i.e., in July 2013, the couple separated and filed for divorce, which was finalized in December 2013. Their split was a friendly one.
- Phoebe Tonkin (2013-2017) – After meeting on the set of The Vampire Diaries, Paul started dating Australian actress, Phoebe Tonkin in July 2013. They split in March 2017 after dating for almost 4 years.
Race / Ethnicity
- Spiked dark-colored hair
- Thick eyebrows
Paul Wesley’s body measurements may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15.5 in or 39.5 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
His shoe size is not known.
Wesley appeared in Youth Smoking Prevention TV commercial in 1999.
He has posed for Calvin Klein underwear.
Best Known For
Playing Stefan Salvatore / Silas in The CW’s supernatural drama series The Vampire Diaries since 2009. He also served as the director for this show in its episode 18 of season 5.
In 2004, Paul appeared in The Last Run for his role as Seth.
First TV Show
In 1999, Wesley appeared in NBC’s soap opera Another World for his role as Sean McKinnon.
Monica Bellucci (Italian actress and fashion model)
Paul Wesley has an athletic built (or more like a bodybuilder). He must have worked hard to achieve it. His workout routine and diet plan are not available.
Paul Wesley Favorite Things
- TV Shows – He does not have TV at home. But, when he used to have, he was a big fan of movie reruns like The Goonies, etc.
- Romantic Movie – Titanic (1997)
- Website – huffingtonpost.com
- Band – Kings of Leon
Source – Seventeen
Paul Wesley Facts
- If Paul was not an actor, he would probably be an investigative journalist.
- His both parents are Polish.
- He used to spend 4 months each year in Poland until the age of 16.
- Paul is fluent in both English and Polish.
- Paul Wasilewski changed his name to Paul Wesley in 2005, after realizing that his born name is difficult to pronounce.
- He likes snowboarding and ice hockey a lot.
- Paul was nine when he had his first kiss. It was an underwater kiss in the swimming pool.
- He does not know much about women fashion trend and wear.
- He would like Woody Allen to play in the movie version of his life.
- He is a big fan of Sacha Baron Cohen and would like to exchange places with him for a day if given a chance.
- He is very close to his mom in the family and talks very often to her.
- His grandfather resides in Poland and so he talks to him over the Skype in the Polish language.
- He does not carry a wallet. He instead takes with him a credit card.
- As of January 2013, he was not on Instagram (as per this tweet). But, it seems he has now joined Instagram.
- Hear more from Paul on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.