|Paul Wesley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1982|
Paul Wesley is an American actor, director, voiceover artist, former model, and producer who is best known for starring as Stefan Salvatore in the supernatural drama series The Vampire Diaries, a role that won him several awards including Teen Choice Awards for “Actor Fantasy/Sci-Fi” and “Breakout Star Male”. Wesley has also been cast in roles like Eddie Longo and Tucker Reed in the CBS psychological thriller anthology series Tell Me a Story, Stephen in the Fox action drama series 24, Luke Cates in the CBS supernatural drama series Wolf Lake, Tommy Callahan in The WB drama series Everwood, Tommy DeFelice in the NBC drama series American Dreams, and Damian in the sitcom 8 Simple Rules. In addition to that, he has appeared in movies such as The Baytown Outlaws, Elsewhere, Before I Disappear, Cloud 9, Beneath the Blue, Mothers and Daughters, The Late Bloomer, and Peaceful Warrior.
Paul Thomas Wasilewski
Paul Wesley, P-Dub
New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
Paul went to Christian Brothers Academy in Lincroft, New Jersey and Marlboro High School in Marlboro Township, New Jersey. At that time (in 1999), he was cast in the soap opera Guiding Light. So, he shifted himself to Lakewood Prep School in Howell, New Jersey so that he can do both school and TV at the same time.
He graduated from the school in 2000 and enrolled himself into Rutgers University; but dropped out after attending one semester there in order to accommodate more and more acting roles, which he was being offered.
Actor, Director, Former Model, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Thomas Wasilewski
- Mother – Agnieszka Wasilewski
- Siblings – Monika Wasilewski (Older Sister) (Attorney), Julia Wasilewski (Younger Sister), Leah Wasilewski (Younger Sister)
- Others – Sławomir Smoleński (Maternal Grandfather), Halina (Maternal Grandmother)
Paul Wesley has been repped by –
- ICM Partners
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul Wesley has dated –
- Marnette Patterson (2004-2005) – Sports comedy film Cloud 9 co-stars Marnette and Paul were romantically linked from November 2004 to 2005.
- Torrey DeVitto (2007-2013) – Killer Movie co-stars Torrey DeVitto and Paul started dating in April 2007. After three years of dating, the duo married on April 17, 2011, in a private ceremony in New York City. After two years of marriage, i.e., in July 2013, the couple separated and filed for divorce, which was finalized in December 2013. Their split was a friendly one.
- Phoebe Tonkin (2013-2017) – After meeting on the set of The Vampire Diaries, Paul started dating Australian actress, Phoebe Tonkin in July 2013. They split in March 2017 after dating for almost 4 years.
- Ines de Ramon (2019-2022) – In February 2019, he got married to Ines de Ramon. In September 2022, it was revealed that Paul and Ines had separated after almost 3 years of marriage.
- Natalie Kuckenburg (2022) – In November 2022, Paul was rumored to be dating model Natalie Kuckenburg after they were seen kissing during a trip to the village of Nerano in Italy.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Polish ancestry on both his parents’ sides.
- Spiked dark-colored hair
- Thick eyebrows
Wesley appeared in the Youth Smoking Prevention TV commercial in 1999.
He has posed for Calvin Klein underwear.
Best Known For
Playing Stefan Salvatore / Silas in The CW’s supernatural drama series The Vampire Diaries since 2009. He also served as the director for this show in episode 18 of season 5.
In 2004, Paul appeared in The Last Run for his role as Seth.
First TV Show
In 1999, Wesley appeared in NBC’s soap opera Another World for his role as Sean McKinnon.
Monica Bellucci (Italian actress and fashion model)
Paul Wesley Favorite Things
- TV Shows – He does not have a TV at home. But, when he used to have, he was a big fan of movie reruns like The Goonies, etc.
- Romantic Movie – Titanic (1997)
- Website – HuffingtonPost.com
- Band – Kings of Leon
Source – Seventeen.com
Paul Wesley Facts
- If Paul was not an actor, he would probably be an investigative journalist.
- He used to spend 4 months each year in Poland until the age of 16.
- Paul is fluent in both English and Polish.
- Paul Wasilewski changed his name to Paul Wesley in 2005, after realizing that his born name is difficult to pronounce.
- He likes snowboarding and ice hockey a lot.
- Paul was nine when he had his first kiss. It was an underwater kiss in the swimming pool.
- He does not know much about women’s fashion trends and wears.
- He would like Woody Allen to play in the movie version of his life.
- He is a big fan of Sacha Baron Cohen and would like to exchange places with him for a day if given a chance.
- He is very close to his mom in the family and talks very often to her.
- His grandfather resides in Poland and so he talks to him over Skype in the Polish language.
- He does not carry a wallet. He instead takes with him a credit card.
- On January 27, 2013, Paul tweeted that he was not on Instagram (as per this tweet). But later, he joined Instagram.
- After his divorce from Torrey DeVitto in 2013 end, he sold his Los Angeles-based home.
- Alongside Shawn Christensen, Fátima Ptacek, Emmy Rossum, and Ron Perlman, he co-starred as Gideon, the owner of a bowling alley, in the 2014 drama film titled Before I Disappear. This performance got him nominated in the “Best Supporting Actor in a Feature” category at the Northeast Film Festival.
- He appeared as Kevin, Gayle’s husband, in the 2016 independent drama film, Mothers and Daughters.
- In April 2021, he was mocked online when a fan asked him on Instagram if he liked Madison Beer, to which Paul responded that he never had that beer as if Madison Beer is the name of an actual drink (beer). At that time, Madison had 24.3 million Instagram followers whereas Paul had 10.9 million Instagram followers.
- Along with Ian Somerhalder, Paul was featured on the cover of Food & Beverage Magazine in January 2022.