Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Los Angeles, California, United States
Alexandra Park’s education background isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Caley Park (Sister)
Alexandra Park is represented by Beverly Hills based Silver Lining Entertainment.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexandra Park has dated
- Luke Cheadle (2015) – In the first half of 2015, Alexandra was reported to be in a relationship with Luke Cheadle, who by his social media info seems to be a budding model of sorts. These relationship rumors were mostly sparked by her social media activity. First, she had posted a selfie of them getting cozy with each other. She then posted a picture of their messages, in which it seemed she had added a heart emoji to his saved name. After that, she posted his picture with a caption that had a shining sun emoji after ‘My.’ He almost confirmed their relationship in March after he tweeted about being her handbag boy at the Ok Magazine event. However, a couple of months later, they stopped posting anything about each other, which can be interpreted as the sign of break up as they otherwise remain fairly active on social media.
- Tom Austen – Alexandra has been practically linked with The Royals co-star Tom Austen since the start of the TV series. Their close relationship (may be friendship) on the sets and off the sets of the TV series, could be blamed for these rumors. They have posted several of their pictures on their respective social media accounts and some of those pictures surely feature them getting too close, such as one posted in October 2015, in which they were hanging out on the beach. Instead of officially refuting these dating rumors, they continue to fuel them with their subtle social media posts.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slim figure
- Defined and sharp jawline
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Alexandra hasn’t appeared in any TV commercial. However, she has headed the promotional campaign for KIND Snacks, which is a multinational healthy snacks brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Princess Eleanor in the drama TV series, The Royals.
- Having played the role of Claudia Hammond in the long running Australian sitcom, Home and Away.
In 2017, Alexandra made her theatrical film debut in the leading role in the survival thriller movie, 12 Feet Deep.
However, she had already appeared in the short film Arc in 2012.
First TV Show
In 2011, Alexandra made her first TV show appearance in the children’s series, The Elephant Princess.
After she was diagnosed with diabetes, Alexandra decided to go for a healthy lifestyle to offset symptoms of her medical condition and to ensure that nothing interrupts her burgeoning acting career.
She works out regularly and maintains a fairly active lifestyle. She also makes sure that she is eating right and tries to avoid low carbs so as to keep her blood sugar under control.
Alexandra Park Favorite Things
- Role Models – Cate Blanchett and Emma Stone
- Footwear – Sneakers and Boots
- Designer Brands – Bassike, James Perse, Helmut Lang, and All Saints
- Style Icons – Kate Hudson and Sienna Miller
- Singers or Bands – Gabrielle Aplin, Florence and the Machine, James Blake, Thom Yorke and London Grammar
Source – Vanity Fair
Alexandra Park Facts
- Before finding fame as an actress, she used to work at the clothing store for the brand, Bassike.
- The Royals is her first project on the American shores.
- Alexandra has done activism work for a number of diabetes related charities and foundations.
- Like many other recent Australian stars, she got her breakthrough from the popular Australian family drama, Home and Away.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.