|Alexandra Park Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|May 14, 1989
Alexandra Park is an Australian actress and producer who is known for having been cast as Claudia Hammond/Robyn Sullivan in the television soap opera Home and Away, Princess Eleanor Henstridge in the primetime television soap opera The Royals, and Veronica in the children’s television series The Elephant Princess. In addition to that, the actress has also been a part of many other projects which include the likes of In the Dark, Packed to the Rafters, Arc, Wonderland, Packed to the Rafters, 12 Feet Deep, Shooting in Vain, Ben Is Back, Carnifex, The Royal Hangover, and Everyone Is Doing Great.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Siblings – Caley Park (Sister)
Alexandra Park has been represented by –
- Silver Lining Entertainment, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexandra Park has dated –
- Luke Cheadle (2015) – In the first half of 2015, Alexandra was reported to be in a relationship with Luke Cheadle, who by his social media info seems to be a budding model of sorts. These relationship rumors were mostly sparked by her social media activity. First, she posted a selfie of them getting cozy with each other. She then posted a picture of their messages, in which it seemed she had added a heart emoji to his saved name. After that, she posted his picture with a caption that had a shining sun emoji after ‘My.’ He almost confirmed their relationship in March after he tweeted about being her handbag boy at the Ok Magazine event. However, a couple of months later, they stopped posting anything about each other, which can be interpreted as a sign of break up as they otherwise remain fairly active on social media.
- Tom Austen – Alexandra had been practically linked with The Royals co-star Tom Austen since the start of the TV series. Their close relationship (maybe friendship) on the sets and off the sets of the TV series, could be blamed for these rumors. They have posted several of their pictures on their respective social media accounts and some of those pictures surely feature them getting too close, such as one posted in October 2015, in which they were hanging out on the beach.
- James Lafferty – Alexandra first met actor James Lafferty in 2015 on the set of The Royals. They later started dating and got engaged in September 2020. Alexandra and James got married in May 2022 in Oahu, Hawaii.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slim figure
- Defined and sharp jawline
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Alexandra hasn’t appeared in any TV commercial. However, she has headed the promotional campaign for KIND Snacks, which is a multinational healthy snacks brand.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Princess Eleanor in the drama TV series, The Royals
- Having played the role of Claudia Hammond in the long-running Australian sitcom, Home and Away
In 2017, Alexandra made her theatrical film debut in the leading role in the survival thriller movie, 12 Feet Deep.
However, she had already appeared in the short film Arc in 2012.
First TV Show
In 2011, Alexandra made her first TV show appearance in the children’s series, The Elephant Princess.
After she was diagnosed with diabetes, Alexandra decided to go for a healthy lifestyle to offset the symptoms of her medical condition and to ensure that nothing interrupts her burgeoning acting career.
She works out regularly and maintains a fairly active lifestyle. She also makes sure that she is eating right and tries to avoid low carbs so as to keep her blood sugar under control.
Alexandra Park Favorite Things
- Role Models – Cate Blanchett and Emma Stone
- Footwear – Sneakers and Boots
- Designer Brands – Bassike, James Perse, Helmut Lang, and All Saints
- Style Icons – Kate Hudson and Sienna Miller
- Singers or Bands – Gabrielle Aplin, Florence and the Machine, James Blake, Thom Yorke and London Grammar
Source – Vanity Fair
Alexandra Park Facts
- Before finding fame as an actress, she used to work at the clothing store for the brand, Bassike.
- From 2015 to 2018, she brought to life the character of Princess Eleanor Henstridge (Liam’s twin sister) in the primetime television soap opera The Royals. She co-starred in the show along with William Moseley, Tom Austen, Merritt Patterson, Jake Maskall, Oliver Milburn, Elizabeth Hurley, Vincent Regan, Max Brown, and Genevieve Gaunt.
- The Royals has been her first project on American shores. Talking about her character on the show, she once said, “Eleanor is so complicated. There’s so many masks. She’s in that stage of self-discovery and transition. . . . If anything, in terms of being a princess, I sort of decided to go the complete opposite way to what you might be expecting a princess to be.”
- Alexandra has done activism work for a number of diabetes-related charities and foundations.
- Like many other recent Australian stars, she got her breakthrough from the popular Australian family drama, Home and Away.
- She was cast as Cara K at AA meeting (a Ben drug customer) in the 2018 drama film Ben Is Back, starring Julia Roberts, Lucas Hedges, and Courtney B. Vance.
- In June 2019, she appeared as Jenny Dickens in an episode titled I Woke Up Like This of the crime drama television series In the Dark.