Elizabeth Jane Hurley
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Elizabeth learned dance and theater from London Studio Centre.
She went to Harriet Costello School in Basingstoke.
Actress, model, bikini designer, farmer (as per her official Twitter profile)
- Father – Roy Leonard Hurley (Served as a Major in the British Army)
- Mother – Angela Mary (née Titt) (Teacher at Kempshott Junior School)
- Siblings – Kate Hurley (Older Sister), Michael James Hurley (Younger Brother)
As an actress, she is signed to United Talent Agency.
As a model, Elizabeth signed with these agencies –
- TESS Management – London
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Group Model Management – Barcelona
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elizabeth Hurley dated –
- Hugh Grant (1987-2000) – In 1987, she started dating actor Hugh Grant when she was a struggling actress. It was a really long relationship. They dated for a long 13 years before calling it quits in May 2000. It was a friendly split. During this time, in 1995, he was found with a prostitute. Still, Elizabeth stood by his side.
- Tom Sizemore (1992) – She had a fling with Passenger 57 co-star, Tom Sizemore in 1992.
- Charlotte Lewis (1992) – In 1992, she had an encounter with fellow actress Charlotte Lewis. Charlotte revealed that Liz and she were so close at that time that they shared a lesbian love night together, but Liz seduced her boyfriend and it all ended.
- William Annesley (1992) – Charlotte Lewis’ then-boyfriend, William Annesley who is a video-producer-turned-chef had a couple of love-making sessions. No dating.
- Theodore Forstmann (2000) – In 2000, she was RUMORed to be dating 21 years her senior businessman, Theodore Forstmann. Neither of the party commented on the relationship. Hence, a rumor.
- Denis Leary (2000) – American actor, writer and comedian, Denis Leary and Liz were RUMORed to have had a fling in 2000. After Denis Leary’s wife published a book on a cheating husband and a character that fit Liz, the rumors again started popping up. But, everything was denied by Denis’s management.
- Tim Jefferies (2001) – In 2001, she had an encounter with socialite Tim Jefferies.
- Steve Nash (2001) – When Liz was filming “Serving Sara” in 2001, she met Canadian basketball player, Steve Nash with whom she has dated for a couple of months in 2001.
- Steve Bing (2001) – From August 2001 to November 2001, she was romantically linked with film director, Steve Bing. On April 4, 2002, she gave birth to Steve’s child, son Damian Hurley.
- Arun Nayar (2002-2011) – In late 2002, she started dating Indian textile heir Arun Nayar. After 5 years of dating, the couple got married at Sudeley Castle in 2007. They married again in a traditional Hindu wedding at Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. In December 2010, it was revealed by Elizabeth that they had split couple of months before. She filed for divorce on April 2, 2011, which was finalized on June 15, 2011.
- Shane Warne (2010-2013) – Australian former international cricketer Shane Warne and Liz started dating in summer of 2010. On September 30, 2011, it was revealed that the couple had engaged with each other. But, in December 2013, the couple split which was revealed by Hello magazine.
- David Foster (2017) – It was reported that she was dating Canadian musician David Foster after the two were pictured together at an Italian airport. The duo was headed to a vacation in Sardinia.
- Justin Theroux (2019) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful face and body
- Curvaceous, buxom figure
- Blue eyes
38-26-34 in or 96.5-66-86 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 41 (EU) or 7 (UK)
She has served as the spokesmodel for Estée Lauder and so has appeared in their lots of print ads and TV commercials.
Apart from that, she has appeared in commercials for Schweppes tonic water “Two Dogs,” National Westminster Bank “Disco,” After Eight chocolates, Algida Magnum ice cream, to name a few.
In 2006, Elizabeth appeared in the print ad for America’s Milk Producers “got milk?”
As a model, she has been seen in advertisements for brands like Elizabeth Arden, Elle, Estée Lauder several fragrances such as Beautiful, Dazzling, Pleasures, Tuscany per Donna, and Sensuous, Got Milk?, Jordache, Lancel, Mango, Monsoon, Patrick Cox, Rosato, Saloni, and The Producer.
Elizabeth was raised lapsed Catholic and an Anglican.
She was also married to a Hindu businessman Arun Nayar in the past.
Best Known For
In the 1990s, she was known as the girlfriend of Hugh Grant.
She is now also known for appearing in the films like Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997) and in Bedazzled (2000).
In 1987, Elizabeth appeared in the anthology film Aria for her role as Marietta in the segment “Die tote Stadt.”
First TV Show
In 1988, Elizabeth appeared in the detective drama series Inspector Morse for her role as Julia in an episode “Last Seen Wearing.”
Elizabeth’s toned shaped body with taut abs is clearly visible from this pic of her, which she posted on Instagram in October 2015.
She starts her day with a couple of hot water mugs. Liz keeps drinking water throughout the day to get a good skin tone and remove toxins from the body. She eats less and stays away from processed and junk food.
She does Pilates, though infrequently and also goes to the gym sometimes. Though, her schedule is ever-changing. She recommends a 30-minute walk daily to have the body functioning normally. She also lifts her suitcases and bags through the staircase which has lead to her toned arms. She says that she walks up and down the stairs in her home with suitcase at least 5 times a week.
She relies more on eating less to get those abs and lean body even after crossing 50 years of age.
Hurley reveals many of her beauty tips, exercise tips, and diet habits to Daily Mail which she adheres to remain in shape.
Elizabeth Hurley Favorite Things
- Food – Fruit Pastilles / marshmallows
- Estee Lauder Product Ever – Advanced Night Repair Cream
- Fragrance – Estee Lauder Pleasures Fragrance
- Lipgloss – Pink
- Tan – Estée Lauder’s Go Bronze
- Nail Polish – Estée Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Pink Clouds
- Hand Cream – Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv Intensive Smoothing Hand Creme
- Hair Styling Product – Bumble and Bumble
- Shampoo – Aveda Color Conserve
More of her favorite beauty products can be checked from Vanity Fair.
Elizabeth Hurley Facts
- While she was young, she desired to become a dancer.
- Hurley is a skilled ballet dancer.
- She got attracted towards punk fashion in her childhood when she started dying her hair pink and even got her nose pierced.
- Until 30 years of age (in 1995), she was having no experience of modeling.
- Liz is the godmother to David and Victoria Beckham‘s sons Brooklyn and Romeo.
- David Furnish, Denis Leary, Elton John, Heath Ledger, Henry Dent-Brocklehurst, Hugh Grant, and Patsy Kensit are the godparents of her child, Damian Charles Hurley.
- She also knows a little bit German.
- Liz has launched her own swimsuit collection, which can be purchased from her official website.
- Visit her official website @ elizabethhurley.com.
- Connect with Liz on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.