|Justin Theroux Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¼ in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1971|
Justin Theroux is an American actor, producer, director, and screenwriter who is known for his roles in projects like The Leftovers, The Spy Who Dumped Me, Lady and the Tramp, Wanderlust, Strangers with Candy, The Girl on the Train, Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle, Six Feet Under, American Psycho, The District, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Broken English, The Ten, The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy, Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion, The Legend of Lucky Keyes, and The Sleepy Time Gal.
Justin Paul Theroux
Washington, D.C., United States
Justin studied at Lafayette Elementary School in Washington, D.C. until sixth grade. For seventh grade, he went to Annunciation School.
For eighth grade, Theroux attended The Field School in Washington D.C.
Justin had his acting training at Buxton School. Finally, in 1993, the actor graduated with a BA in visual arts and drama from Bennington College.
Actor, director, screenwriter
- Father – Eugene Theroux (Corporate Lawyer)
- Mother – Phyllis (née Grissim) (Journalist and author)
- Siblings – Sebastian Theroux (Younger Brother)
- Others – Albert-Eugene Theroux (Paternal Grandfather), Annina/Anna/Anne Francesca/Frances Dittami (Paternal Grandmother), John de Lafayette Grissim (Maternal Grandfather), Phyllis Hollins (Maternal Grandmother)
He has been signed to –
- Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- Slate PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Lighthouse Management and Media, Inc., Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin Theroux has dated –
- Heidi Bivens (1997-2011) – Justin had a long relationship with costume designer Heidi Bivens. They dated from 1997 until 2011.
- Jennifer Aniston (2011-2018) – After separating from longtime girlfriend, Heidi, Theroux commenced dating actress Jennifer in May 2011 after the duo met while filming the 2012 movie Wanderlust. They engaged in August 2012 and started living in the Los Angeles based home, which they purchased for $22 million. On August 5, 2015, the couple got married. In 2017, they had decided to split which was revealed in February 2018.
- Petra Collins (2018) – In March 2018, he was linked with Petra Collins, a Canadian artist, photographer, fashion model, and director.
- Laura Harrier (2018) – It was RUMORed that he had a fling with actress and model Laura Harrier in May 2018.
- Emma Stone (2018) – In May 2018, he was also RUMORed to have hooked up with the critically acclaimed actress Emma Stone.
- Elizabeth Hurley (2019) There were RUMORs that he went out with English actress, businesswoman, and model Elizabeth Hurley in January 2019.
- Brooks Nader (2019) – Justin was rumored to be dating model Brooks Nader in 2019 after they were spotted in an intimate boxing session at the Gotham Gym in New York City, New York, United States.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
He has French-Canadian and Italian roots on his father’s side and is of English, German, Spanish, and Dutch descent on his maternal side.
His shoe size is speculated to be 9 (US).
Justin has appeared in PSA (Public Service Announcement) about PETA’s campaign “Unchain a Dog”.
He was raised a Catholic.
Best Known For
Working with director David Lynch, and dating Jennifer Aniston.
Theroux appeared in two of Lynch’s films Mulholland Drive (2001), and Inland Empire (2006).
Justin debuted with the 1996 independent film I Shot Andy Warhol for his role as Mark. The film received 77% votes at RottenTomatoes.com.
First TV Show
In 1997, Theroux appeared in CBS’ prime time television soap opera Central Park West for his role as Gary Andrews in just a single episode.
Justin has a buffed body. He works out regularly with 40 minutes a day with cardiovascular exercises. After warming up his body, he continues with weight training and resistance training.
He has an excellent torso and it is the result of his workout only. Theroux breakdances as well.
Justin Theroux Favorite Things
- Band – Deerhoof
Source – Celebuzz.com
Justin Theroux Facts
- He has a dog named Kuma. Previously, he also had a dog named, Lulu.
- Justin is the cousin of Louis Theroux, who makes documentary films.
- Justin’s mom has worked as an author for The Washington Post.
- He likes indie rock music.
- His family is full of writers, journalists, and novelists.
- He is a bad boy. He was kicked out of various schools before 14. Check his “education” by scrolling to the above section.
- He engaged Jennifer Aniston on his birthday, i.e. August 10.
- He has French Canadian and Italian ancestry on his father’s side while English, German, Dutch, and Spanish ancestry on his mother’s side.
- He is the nephew of Paul Theroux, a travel writer.
- From 2014 to 2017, he brought to life the character of Kevin Garvey in the HBO supernatural mystery drama series, The Leftovers. For this role, he bagged the Online Film & Television Association Award for “Best Actor in a Drama Series” while he was also nominated for a Critics Choice Television Award for “Best Actor in a Drama Series” and a Dorian Award for “TV Performance of the Year – Actor”.