|Brooks Nader Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1996|
Brooks Nader is an American model, social media star, actress, and TV personality, best known for her modeling career that started in 2016 when she moved to New York, United States. She was quickly signed to New York Model Management, NEXT Models, LA Models, and has appeared on the covers of Elle magazine, Miami Swim Week, Covergirl, and other well-known magazines. On April 25, 2017, Brooks also became a “Lovely Lady of the Day” for the Sports Illustrated magazine, and the accompanying photoshoot further boosted her career.
Brooks also did numerous clothing and cosmetics brand endorsements, and in 2018, became an actress when she appeared in an uncredited role in the movie Backtrace (2018) alongside Sylvester Stallone and Ryan Guzman. In 2019, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit announced that she became one of the 6 finalists of their model search competition. At the end of January 2019, Brooks herself announced she would be featured in a photo shoot for the magazine in early May 2019. Brooks is also a notable social media influencer and has amassed a social media fanbase of more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
New York City, New York, United States
She enrolled, and later graduated from Episcopal High School in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States.
Brooks attended Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States, with a major in finances but dropped out to pursue her modeling career in 2016.
Model, Social Media Star, Actress, TV Personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Holland Nader
- Siblings – She has 3 younger sisters.
Brooks Nader is represented by –
- New York Model Management (Manager) in New York City, New York, United States
- Wilhelmina (Talent Agent, Manager) in New York City, New York, United States
- NEXT Models (Talent Agent, Manager) in Miami, Florida, United States
- LA Models (Talent Agent, Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Elite Model Management (Manager) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooks Nader has dated –
- Justin Theroux (2019) – Exactly on Valentine’s Day 2019, Justin and Brooks were pictured by paparazzi in an intimate boxing session at the Gotham Gym in New York City, New York, United States. This wasn’t unusual at first because Brooks does a lot of boxing to stay in shape. However, people that were at the gym and nearby claimed that the two held hands and were very chatty with each other. The controversy arose because Justin mentioned his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston on social media just a few days before. Neither of them officially confirmed whether the rumors were true or not.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Middle Eastern)
She is of American and Lebanese descent.
- Tall, slim physique
- Bright white teeth
- Bushy eyebrows
- Fuller Lips
- Defined facial features
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Brooks Nader has endorsed brands such as –
- Lovers and Friends (2018)
- COVERGIRL (2018)
- Bryan Whitely Photography (2018)
- RIOCAM (2018)
- SAINT LAURENT (2018)
- TULAROSA (2018)
- GRLFRND DENIM (2018)
- LPA (2018)
- Majorelle (2018)
- Kyle Deleu Photography (2019)
- Ana Sicat (2019)
- Antoine Verglas Studio NYC (2019)
- Whitney Museum of American Art (2019)
- Victoria Hayes (2019)
- RAYE (2019)
- Hermès (2019)
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit (2019)
- Pauly Blanch Makeup (2019)
- Shay Nicole Beauty (2019)
- Glamsquad (2019)
- ALEXANDER TAMARGO Photography (2019)
- REVOLVE (2019)
- NBD (2019)
- Maurice’s Jewelers (2019)
- Lipman Studio (2019)
- NAKEDCASHMERE (2019)
Best Known For
- Being a well-known commercial model in the United States, having modeled for the Elle magazine, Covergirl, Miami Swim Week, and Sports Illustrated
- Having a large social media following on Instagram
- Her uncredited role in the crime, drama movie Backtrace (2018), and in 2 episodes of the news TV show Entertainment Tonight (2017-2018)
Brooks Nader made her first theatrical film appearance with an uncredited role in the crime-drama Backtrace in 2018.
First TV Show
Brooks Nader made her first TV show appearance as herself in an episode of the news series Entertainment Tonight on August 31, 2017.
When asked about workout tips, Brooks claimed that regular boxing sessions were responsible for her model physique. In addition, Brooks is a big fan of hiking, riding motorcycles, and any physical activity that gets the blood pumping.
She eats healthily and is a big fan of spicy food, which definitely adds to her daily caloric expenses. She even has a keychain containing her favorite hot sauce from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, that she carries around and pours on food, and even into her cocktails.
Brooks Nader Favorite Things
- Sports – Football, Boxing, Swimming
- Activity – Sunbathing
- Place – The Cove Atlantis
- Hobbies – Riding Horses, Riding ATVs
- Food – Her Mom’s Gumbo
- Clothing Item – Push-Up Bra
- Football Club – LSU Tigers
- Colors – Purple, Gold
- Drink – Coffee
- Song – Happy by Pharrell Williams
Brooks Nader Facts
- She grew up with 3 younger sisters who are all 5 years apart from each other. Brooks added that they were each other’s best friends, along with their mom.
- Her guilty pleasure is French fries, especially because they’re rarely sold in New York where she lived after 2016.
- Brooks’s favorite French fries brands are extremely cheap ones, typically sold at gas stations in her hometown of Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Her mom describes her in 3 words – resilient, confident, and tenacious. She added that Brooks was always driven, and when she decided on something, there was no stopping her.
- Brooks never planned to be a model. She moved to New York with intentions of getting an internship at an event space company.
- When she began doing networking for that company, she was discovered by her 1st agent, Chad Gavery, who recognized her potential for modeling. He was also known for working with Cindy Crawford, Gisele Bündchen, and Candice Swanepoel, all well-known models.
- Brooks rose in popularity in September 2017, after paparazzi took pictures of her on a night out with models Kendall Jenner and Justine Skye.
- If she weren’t a model, she would have been an interior designer or work in finances.
- Brooks claimed that being part-Lebanese helped her land more modeling jobs.
- She claimed that she loved to model because it wasn’t a 9-to-5 job, and thoroughly enjoyed it even though it often lasted from 5 A.M. to 8 P.M.
- Brooks wasn’t a typical model from the start, as she didn’t like partying all that much. Her idea of a fun evening is chilling at home with a bottle of wine. She said: “I’m such a granny. I’m an old soul.”
- Going back to her hometown of Baton Rouge, Louisiana feels like a vacation for Brooks, as she constantly misses the cuisine and fresh air when she’s in New York.
- She said that the best part about modeling was being pampered on set and having advanced knowledge and time for fitness and nutrition.
- The worst pickup line someone used on her was “Are you from Japan? Cause I’m tryna get in Ja-p*nties!”
- Her secret to a sexy selfie is the lighting, a big smile, and a flattering angle.
- When asked about the favorite part of her body, Brooks said it was her smile.
- Her ideal date is any activity that’s outgoing, exhilarating, and adrenaline-pumping.
- Brooks’s sexy fantasy is any scene in the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005) that featured Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt shooting guns.
- When asked about what it takes to make it in the industry, Brooks said that social media became a key component to a successful modeling career. She added that more and more models were becoming their own agents by booking gigs via paid social media partnerships.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Brooks Nader / Instagram