|Mawra Hocane Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1992|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Mawra Hocane is a Pakistani model, actor, VJ, theatre artist, and entrepreneur. She has worked on several shows and movies such as Sanam Teri Kasam, Love Ke Chucker Mein, Khichari Salsa, Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 2, Shareek-e-Hayat, Haasil, Ik Tamanna Lahasil Si, Nikhar Gaye Gulab Sare, Yahan Pyar Nahin Hai, Main Gunehgar Nahi, Mere Harjai, Billo Bablu Aur Bhaiyya, Halki si Khalish, Mere Hazoor, Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain, Aahista Aahista, Qissa Meherbano Ka, Meri Wife Ke Liye, Maryam, Aangan, Sammi, Sabaat, Ghar Aae Mehman, and Daasi.
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Mawra Hocane studied at Bahria College in Islamabad and then attended the University of London, graduating with a Bachelor of Laws degree.
Model, Actor, VJ, Theatre Artist, Entrepreneur
- Father – Mushtaq Hussain (Army Personnel)
- Mother – Razia Makhdoom
- Siblings – Urwa Hocane (Older Sister) (Actor, Model, VJ, Television Personality), Ins E Yazdan (Younger Brother) (Actor, Model, Computer Science Professional)
- Others – Farhan Saeed (Brother-In-Law) (Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Music Video Director, Entrepreneur)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mawra Hocane has dated –
- Aamish Azhar – Reportedly, she was romantically involved with Aamish Azhar in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Mawra Hocane is of Pakistani descent.
- Gorgeous hair
- A beauty spot on her cheek
Mawra Hocane has done endorsement work for brands such as Beauty Charms, Always Pakistan, KOYO, and Iqbal Organic Solutions.
Mawra Hocane Facts
- She was in 7th standard when she changed the spelling of her family name from “Hussain” to “Hocane”. She did this to give it a unique spelling.
- After she tweeted in support of the 2015 Indian Hindi-language action thriller film Phantom, Mawra Hocane received acute online harassment.
- In 2016, Mawra made her Bollywood debut as Saraswati “Saru” Parthasaarthy/Saraswati Inder Parihaar in the romantic tragedy film Sanam Teri Kasam, a modern rendition of the novel Love Story by Eric Segal. She co-starred in the film alongside Harshvardhan Rane.
- She brought to life the character of a young educated girl named Sammi Jutt in the television drama show Sammi in 2017. This performance got her nominated for a Hum Award in the “Best Actress Popular” category.
- For her debut in the Pakistani film industry, Mawra Hocane was cast as Zoe, the daughter of Balani who is a well-known and well-established Fashion Designer in Turkey, in the 2018 romantic comedy film Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 2. Her co-stars included Humayun Saeed, Ahmad Ali Butt, Fahad Mustafa, Vasay Chaudhry, and others.
- She modeled in Pantene Hum Bridal couture week in December 2018.
- Portuguese soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo was her first crush. She also has a crush on Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor.
- In collaboration with her sister, Mawra Hocane launched a clothing line in June 2019.
Featured Image by Mawra Hocane / Instagram