|Cristiano Ronaldo Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1¼ in|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 1985|
Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese professional footballer known for playing as a forward for Serie A club Juventus and for having served as the captain of the Portugal national team. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all-time with five Ballon d’Or awards and four European Golden Shoes, both of which are records for a European player. A few of his various achievements include becoming the second male to score 100 international goals and the first European man to achieve the feat as well as winning at least 31 major trophies in his career, including seven league titles, five UEFA Champions Leagues, one UEFA European Championship, and one UEFA Nations League title. He also became the first footballer to earn $1 billion in his career and was ranked the world’s highest-paid athlete by Forbes in 2016 and 2017 and the world’s most famous athlete by ESPN from 2016 to 2019.
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
CR7, Cris, Ron, Ronnie, The Sultan Of The Stepover
He was once nicknamed ‘Noodle’ because of his skinny physique.
Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
He was born in Santo António, which is in the neighborhood of the Funchal, Madeira.
Famous soccer player Ronaldo took less interest in his studies. He was expelled from school for throwing a chair at the teacher. He was not good among the teachers, but with the students.
After receiving a suspension from school, his mother decided that Cristiano should focus entirely on football.
- Father – José Dinis Aveiro (Municipal Gardener)
- Mother – Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro (Cook)
- Siblings – Hugo Aveiro (Older Brother), Elma Aveiro (Older Sister), Liliana Cátia Aveiro (Older Sister)
- Others – Humberto de Aveiro (Paternal Grandfather), Filomena Martins Pereira (Paternal Grandmother), José Nunes de Viveiros (Maternal Grandfather), Matilde dos Santos (Maternal Grandmother), Isabel da Piedade (Great Grandmother)
Jorge Mendes is his manager.
6 ft 1¼ in or 186 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriends / Spouse
Ronaldo has a long list of girlfriends. Though, most of these were encounters. The list is as follows –
- Francisco Ortega – RUMOR
- Jordana Jardel (2001-2002)
- Marina Rodrigues (2004) – RUMOR
- Daniela Martins (2005)
- Merche Romero (2005-2006)
- Karina Morbey Ferro (2006)
- Mia Judaken (2006)
- Diana Chaves (2006-2007) – RUMOR
- Tyese Cunningham (2007)
- Gemma Storey (2007)
- Gemma Atkinson (2007) – Cristiano Ronaldo dated English glamour model and actress Gemma Atkinson from January 2007 to May 2007.
- Luciana Abreu (2007) – RUMOR
- Bipasha Basu (2007)
- Karina Bacchi (2007)
- Carolina Patrocinio (2007-2008)
- Letizia Filippi (2008)
- Alyona Haynes (2008)
- Nereida Gallardo (2008)
- Olivia Saunders (2009)
- Alice Goodwin (2009)
- Raffaella Fico (2009)
- Luana Belletti (2009)
- Paris Hilton (2009)
- Lúcia Garcia (2009) – RUMOR
- Kim Kardashian (2010) – RUMOR
- Irina Shayk (2010-2015) – Ronaldo started dating Russian model, Irina Shayk, who is known for her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit appearances from 2007 to 2013, in May 2010 after meeting during a photoshoot. They dated for quite some time and split in January 2015.
- Liliana Aguiar (2011) – RUMOR
- Melissa Satta (2012) – RUMOR
- Daniela Pimenta (2012) – RUMOR
- Rita Pereira (2012) – RUMOR
- Andressa Urach (2013) – RUMOR
- Lucia Villalon (2015) – RUMOR
- Maja Darving (2015) – RUMOR
- Alessandra Ambrosio (2015)
- Nataly Rincon (2015) – Colombian adult/glamour model Nataly Rincon and Ronaldo were RUMORed to have had a fling in 2015.
- Nikoleta Lozanova (2016) – Bulgarian model, Nikoleta Lozanova and Cristiano were also RUMORed to have had a fling in 2016.
- Daniella Grace (2016) – In May 2016, he rumored to have hooked up with American model Daniella Grace.
- Paula Suarez (2016) – In June 2016, he had an encounter with Colombian model Paula Suarez.
- Cristina Buccino (2016) – In July 2016, his name was romantically linked with the Italian model, Cristina Buccino.
- Desiree Cordero (2016) – In August 2016, he was rumored to have hooked up with a Spanish model, Desiree Cordero.
- Cassandre Davis (2016) – In August 2016, he hooked up with the American model, Cassandre Davis.
- Georgina Rodriguez (2016-Present) – In November 2016, Ronaldo started romancing Spanish model Georgina Rodriguez. He had twins (a girl named Eva Maria Dos Santos and a boy named Mateo Ronaldo) via a surrogate mother on June 8, 2017. These were Ronaldo’s second and third children. He had his 4th child, a daughter named, Alana Martina dos Santos Aveiro on November 12, 2017.
Note – Cristiano also has a son named, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr., who was reportedly born via a surrogate on June 17, 2010. This was Ronaldo’s first child.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Portuguese and Cape Verdean ancestry.
- Fast, quick, strong, and mesmeric dribbler
- Much known for his fancy flicks and stepovers
He wears a shoe of size 7.5 (US) but his actual shoe size is 9 (US).
To improve his football performance, he wears a smaller size football boot. He believes that a smaller size boot will prevent his foot movement within the boot when he is running.
Ronaldo has endorsed various brands like Nike (2005), Extra Joss (2005), Suzuki (2005), Coca Cola (2006), Fifa Street (2006), Fuji Xerox (2006), Castrol, Watch brand Jacob & Co (2013), Emporio Armani, KFC Arabia (2013), etc.
Best Known For
Playing football from the Real Madrid club and being one of the richest football players.
Footwork, and pace with the help of which he is able to take on any player. His way of taking free-kicks with power and pace.
He sometimes tries tricks when a simple pass would do.
He has guest-appeared in the 2013 football movie, Golden Shoes.
He trains himself for about 3 to 5 hours for 5 days a week. He is also not an alcohol lover and tries to stay away from that. Read his full workout routine and diet plan.
Cristiano Ronaldo Facts
- Cristiano’s second name Ronaldo was selected due to then-US president Ronald Reagan, who was his father’s favorite actor.
- His great-grandmother is from Cape Verde.
- In 2003, he became the most expensive teenager.
- Luis Figo is his idol.
- In 2012, his salary was 12 million Euros.
- In 2012, Cristiano had the 5th highest social rank in the world after Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Katy Perry.
- His father was a drunkard and died of a bad liver condition in 2005 when Cristiano was 20.
- In 2015, Cristiano bought a 3-bedroom apartment in Trump Tower for $18.5 million. However, in June 2021, it was revealed that he had listed it for $7.75 million, which was almost $10.75 million less than the cost price.
- In October 2018, Cristiano became the most followed personality on Instagram by leaving Selena Gomez behind.
- He does not have any tattoos as he regularly donates blood and bone marrow.
- Cristiano was the 2nd highest-paid soccer player of 2020 as per Forbes with $117 million in earnings. Lionel Messi was the highest with $126 million earnings.
- He was awarded a golden visa by the United Arab Emirates in 2020, under the Dubai Sports Council initiative to connect global players and to encourage them to live and invest in the UAE.
- With $105 million in earnings, Cristiano was the 4th highest-paid celebrity of 2020 as per Forbes.
- In January 2021, Cristiano was reportedly under investigation after allegedly violating Italy’s COVID rules to take Georgina Rodriguez on a ski trip for her birthday.
- Ronaldo’s hairless Sphynx cat, Pepe was hit by a car in 2021 and got recovered in Spain under the presence of Georgina Rodriguez’s sister Ivana.
- In June 2021, during Euro 2020 press conference, Ronaldo removed 2 Coca-Cola bottles that were placed in front of him and asked for water and immediately after that, Coca-Cola lost $4 billion in market cap. The stock price dropped from $56.10 to $55.22.
- Ronaldo had won the Golden Boot award during Euro 2020 for being the top scorer with 5 goals in a total of 360 minutes.
- Ronaldo was the first player in Manchester United to have his own personal chef specifically for cooking high protein meals.
- In late 2021, Ronaldo shifted to a multi-million 7 BHK house in the UK which had a high-tech fitness complex, a pool, and a jacuzzi.
- In a September 2021 match of Manchester United against Villarreal, Cristiano scored a goal in the 95th minute against Villarreal in a Champions League Group match. He made his side win by 2-1. Due to excitement, he took off his shirt and threw it in the crowd which attracted him a penalty in the form of a yellow card.