|Georgina Rodríguez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 1994|
Georgina Rodríguez is a Spanish model who attracted a lot of attention for her relationship with football ace Cristiano Ronaldo. The couple was first spotted together in 2016. Starting initially as a sales representative at Gucci, Georgina now has a full-time modeling career and has appeared on the covers of magazines like Women’s Health. She also has a strong social media fan base with more than 8 million followers on Instagram.
Georgina studied English and dance in London.
Model, Instagram Personality
- Father – Jorge Rodríguez
- Mother – Ana María Hernández
- Siblings – Ivana María Rodríguez Hernández (Older Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgina has dated –
- Cristiano Ronaldo (2016-Present) – Georgina is in a relationship with the famous soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo. The couple met at a Dolce & Gabbana event for the first time. Georgina gave birth to their first child, a daughter named Alana Martina on November 12, 2017. The couple has made their relationship public and they often post pictures with each other on their social media.
Race / Ethnicity
Georgina has Spanish ancestry on her mother’s side and Argentinian ancestry on her father’s side.
Georgina has used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Serrano 47 WOMAN
- YSL Beauty
- LA Andena
Best Known For
- Being the girlfriend of the football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo
- Posting fashion-related pictures on Instagram
Georgina stays fit by working out on a regular basis, mostly with her partner Ronaldo. Her workout routine mainly includes lower back and legs workout.
Georgina Rodríguez Facts
- She worked as a waitress before becoming a model.
- She also studied dance in Spain.
- Georgina moved to London later and started studying English. She then worked as a Gucci sales representative.
- As a model, she has appeared on the covers of magazines like Glamour and Women’s Health.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Georgina Rodríguez / Instagram