|Chanel Ayan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 7, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chanel Ayan is a Kenyan supermodel and reality TV personality who is well-recognized for her elegance and style as well as for being the founder of a successful talent agency and makeup brand AYAN Beauty by Toni Malt.
According to sources, Chanel was born on c. June 7, 1978.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Model, Reality TV Personality, Entrepreneur
Chanel is represented by Elite Model Agency.
Chanel Ayan’s net worth was $ 2 million according to The Sun.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chanel has dated –
- Luca Salves – Chanel is married to model and artist Luca Salves with whom she has a son named Taj “aka Cookie” who is also a model.
Race / Ethnicity
Chanel is of Somali and Ethiopian descent.
- Well-toned physical appearance
- She has a beauty spot on her nose.
Chanel Ayan Facts
- Ayan was 17 years old when she began to take an interest in modeling while residing in Kenya. After that, she decided to relocate to Brazil.
- After Chanel got married to Luca, she moved to the United States and started working with Elite Model Agency but eventually settled in Dubai.
- She is the founder of the makeup brand AYAN Beauty by Toni Malt.
- The earliest post that Chanel uploaded to her Instagram account was on October 17, 2013.
- Chanel is friends with English actress, model, businesswoman, and singer Naomi Campbell.
- Ayan is an avid traveler. Her adventures have included visits to India, Budapest, Bali, Tokyo, and Prague.
- Aside from being a model, Chanel is also a fashion and beauty expert.
- In 2022, Ayan was cast alongside the likes of Nina Ali, Caroline Brooks, Sara Al Madani, Lesa Milan, and Caroline Stanbury in The Real Housewives of Dubai.
- She is the first black model to be featured in Dubai Magazine.
- In August 2022, during an episode of Real Housewives of Dubai, Chanel revealed that she was a victim of forced genital mutilation at the age of 5.
Featured Image By Chanel Ayan / Instagram