|Caroline Brooks Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Caroline Brooks is an American reality TV personality, entrepreneur, and real estate director who is known for the posts relating to her lavish lifestyle, fashion, and travel content that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram account.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reality TV Personality, Real Estate Director, Entrepreneur
Caroline is represented by Alixandra Haley of Creative Artists Agency – Los Angeles.
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caroline has dated –
- Zoran – Caroline met her ex-husband Zoran who is a Dubai-based businessman in New York City while she completed her internship. Together, the couple has a son named Adam. Though not much is known about their marriage, they have since divorced.
- Hassan Joho – Caroline had dated the Governor of Mombasa County Hassan Joho in the past. She described her relationship with him as being treated like a princess.
- Odion Jude Ighalo – She had been in a relationship with soccer player Odion Jude Ighalo in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Hispanic)
Caroline is of Afro-Latina descent.
However, she prefers to wear pair of colored lenses.
- Thin upper lip
- Raised eyebrows
Caroline Brooks Facts
- She is a first-generation African-American.
- Originally, Caroline is from Newton, Massachusetts. However, she relocated to Dubai in 2011.
- Caroline is the founder of The Glass House Dubai which according to her Instagram account is Dubai’s most luxurious salon and spa.
- She is friends with Dubai-based entrepreneur Tara Lalvani who is the founder of Beautifect.
- The earliest post that Caroline uploaded to her Instagram account was on February 14, 2018.
- She made her debut TV show appearance on The Real Housewives of Dubai in 2022, alongside the likes of Nina Ali, Chanel Ayan, Sara Al Madani, Lesa Milan, and Caroline Stanbury in The Real Housewives of Dubai.
- She is an avid traveler who has visited Cannes, Saudi Arabia, Zanzibar, Maldives, and Malta.
Featured Image By Caroline Brooks / Instagram