|Caroline Stanbury Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1976|
Caroline Stanbury is an English socialite and fashion enthusiast who rose to fame after being cast on Bravo’s Ladies of London.
London, England, United Kingdom
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Philanthropist, Reality TV Personality
- Father – Anthony Stanbury
- Mother – Elizabeth Stanbury
- Siblings – Victoria Elizabeth Sophie Stanbury (Sister), Edward Samuel Joseph Stanbury (Brother), Alexander George Basil Stanbury (Brother)
Carolina is represented by Santini Reali of Creative Artists Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caroline has dated –
- Sylvester Stallone (1994) – Caroline Stanbury who was 33 years actor Sylvester Stallone’s junior was romantically linked to him while she was staying in London for an extended stay.
- Hugh Grant (2000-2001) – Hugh was rumored to be dating Caroline Stanbury at the end of the 2000s. According to sources, the two of them had been on a number of dates before their relationship was publicly revealed. Hugh’s hatred for the paparazzi is almost legendary. On the other hand, Caroline also believed that her past relationship with Prince Andrew came to an end due to press exposure. They came into the limelight while attending a charity party at Knightsbridge. Subsequently, the two of them shared an age difference of 16 years
- Ryan Giggs (2001-2002) – Caroline and former professional footballer Ryan Giggs started dating in 2011. At the time, Ryan had also been in a relationship with his future wife Stacey Cooke. However, after his wife Stacey got pregnant, the couple’s relationship ended.
- Cem Habib – Caroline tied the knot with reality star Cem Habib in 2004, with whom she has 3 children named Yasmine Habib, Zac Habib, and Aaron Habib. The couple legally parted ways in 2019.
- Sergio Carrallo – Caroline married entrepreneur and former football player Sergio Carrallo on November 11, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long slender legs
- Beautiful eyes
Through her social media, Caroline has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Bloomingdale’s Middle East, Versace, Valentino, and The Attico.
Caroline Stanbury Facts
- She was raised in London, England. Later, Caroline moved to Dubai.
- Caroline had worked as a personal stylist in the past.
- She joined the YouTube community with her channel titled SC & Family on June 30, 2020, to which she uploads videos of lifestyle and beauty content.
- Caroline made her debut TV show appearance as herself in Ladies of London in 2014, alongside the likes of Marissa Hermer, Juliet Angus, Julie Montagu, Luke Henderson, Caroline Fleming, Sophie Stanbury, Matt Hermer, Annabelle Neilson, Gregor Angus, Cem Habib, Adela King, Zac Habib, Aaron Habib, Noelle Reno, Caprice Bourret, and Alex Stanbury.
- Caroline has worked with several well-recognized brands such as Cosmesurge, Accor Hotel Group, Berkeley Assets, and Al Barari.
- She started the podcast Divorced Not Dead Podcast in the past.
- As of August 2022, some of the most-watched videos on her channel were MALDIVES! WELCOME TO THE BEST HOTEL IN THE WORLD!! and FALLING IN LOVE AFTER DIVORCE!! 18 YEARS AGE DIFFERENCE.
Featured Image By Caroline Stanbury / Instagram