|Sara Al Madani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sara Al Madani also known on the internet as “Dr. Sara Al Madani” is known for her travel, fashion design, and daily life-related content that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram account. On the other hand, Sara also garnered fame for her appearance on Bravo’s Real Housewives of Dubai.
Sara Al Madani
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates
From 1997 to 2003, Sara Al Madani studied at Sharjah American International School where she attained a degree in business.
TV Personality, Entrepreneur, Investor
- Father – Abdul Wahab Al Madani (Aerodynamics Engineer)
- Mother – Asma Al Madani
- Siblings – Hind Al Madani (Brother), Hamad Al Madani (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: Sara is a single mother to a boy named Maktoum.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sara sports a nose ring.
- Thick eyebrows
Sara Al Madani Facts
- She started her first business at the age of 15.
- Sara is a close friend of American record producer Swizz Beatz.
- From March 2014 to July 2020, Sara was introduced as a Board Member for the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce & Industry. She also served as a member of the board for the Ministry Of Economy, UAE.
- In March 2020, Sara co-founded the entertainment agency HalaHi in Dubai.
- The earliest post that she uploaded to her Instagram account was on June 19, 2012.
- Over the years, Madani has won several well-known awards such as the “Most influential leader (Asia one World leaders summit)”, Ecosystem Influencer of the Year Award, and the L’Officiel Arab Woman Awards for the “Young designer of the year award”.
- She was cast in the hit television show The Real Housewives of Dubai alongside the likes of Caroline Stanbury, Lesa Milan, Chanel Ayan, Sara Al Madani, and Caroline Brooks.
Featured Image By Sara Al Madani / Instagram