|Blue Ivy Carter Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 2012|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Blue Ivy Carter is an American socialite who is best known for being the firstborn of the power couple i.e. Beyoncé and Jay Z. She has also gained huge media attention for her extravagant lifestyle that comes as a result of being a part of an extremely successful family.
Blue Ivy Carter
Blue Blue, Baba
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Blue Ivy Carter has studied at the Center for Early Education which is a private primary school located in West Hollywood, Los Angeles County, California.
Actress, TV Personality
- Father – Jay-Z (Rapper, Songwriter, Record Executive, Entrepreneur, Investor, Philanthropist, Record Producer)
- Mother – Beyoncé (Singer, Actress, Songwriter, Record Producer, Director, Model, Dancer, Fashion Designer, Businesswoman)
- Siblings – Rumi Carter (Younger Sister), Sir Carter (Younger Brother)
- Others – Adnis Reeves (Paternal Grandfather), Gloria Carter (Paternal Grandmother), Mathew Knowles (Maternal Grandfather) (College professor, Author, Businessman, Record Executive, Music Manager, Record Producer), Matthew/Mathew Knowles (Maternal Great Grandfather), Lou Helen Hogue (Maternal Great Grandmother), Tina Knowles (Maternal Grandmother) (Businesswoman, Fashion Designer), Lumis Albert Beyincé/Buyincé (Maternal Great Grandfather), Agnès/Agnèz DeRouen/Deréon (Maternal Great Grandmother), Eric Carter (Paternal Uncle), Michelle Carter (Paternal Aunt), Andrea Carter (Paternal Aunt), Solange Knowles (Maternal Aunt) (Singer, Songwriter, Performance Artist, Record Producer, Actress), Daniel Julez J. Smith Jr. (Cousin), LaVelle Carter (Cousin), Mel Carter (Cousin), Jarrel Carter (Cousin), Colleek Luckie (Cousin), Nahziah Carter (Cousin)
Blue Ivy Carter is managed by her parents.
4 ft 5 in or 134.5 cm
30 kg or 66 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black, White, and Hispanic)
Blue Ivy Carter is of African-American descent on her father’s side and has African-American, Louisiana Creole, African, French, Acadian/French-Canadian, Irish, Spanish, and Breton roots on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Pointed chin
- Deep-set eyes
Blue Ivy Carter Facts
- She was born at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York.
- Her younger siblings Rumi and Sir Carter are twins.
- Her name is a combination of Jay-Z’s favorite color, blue, and the Roman numeral, IV.
- Beyoncé announced that she was pregnant with Blue Ivy Carter during a performance at the 2011 MTV Video Movie Awards.
- She has appeared in the music videos of the songs by both her mother and her father. Also, Blue Ivy Carter has contributed her vocal skills in a few of her parents’ songs.
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z have tried a great deal to trademark her name but there have been many issues because there has already been an event planning company named “Blue Ivy”.
- Blue Ivy Carter has traveled a lot with her parents who are often on tour going places.
- She has also inherited her mother’s skills as a dancer.
- Ever since her younger years, she has had her very own stylist and has often amazed the media with her stunning looks.
- Blue Ivy Carter has also been a part of auctions alongside her parents.
- She enjoys doing makeup and dressing up like her mom, something that can be noticed in her amazing appearances during major events.
- In November 2020, it was revealed that Blue Ivy would be narrating the audiobook “Hair Love”. The book is based on Matthew A. Cherry’s Oscar-winning short film.
- In December 2020, she received her first Grammy nomination for the song Brown Skinned Girl. She was 8 at that time.
Featured Image by Beyoncé / Instagram