|Abigail Spencer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Abigail Spencer is an American actor, producer, voice actor, and writer. She is known for playing Angela Henson in the crime drama series Angela’s Eyes, Amantha Holden in the drama series Rectify, Lucy Preston in the NBC science fiction series Timeless, Dana ‘Scottie’ Scott in the legal drama series Suits, Katherine Harlow/Doris Dearie in the drama series Reprisal, Megan Hunt in the ABC medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy, Annie in the comedy series Burning Love, Dr. Erin Jameson in the medical drama series Hawthorne, Suzanne Farrell in the period drama series Mad Men, and Gena Brune in the HBO anthology crime drama series True Detective. Her film credits include appearing in The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia, Fathers and Sons, Cowboys & Aliens, Jekyll, Chasing Mavericks, Oz the Great and Powerful, The Heyday of the Insensitive Bastards, This Means War, This Is Where I Leave You, A Beautiful Now, The Forger, and The Sweet Life.
Abigail Leigh Spencer
Abigail Spencer, Spencer, Abby
Gulf Breeze, Florida, United States
Abigail Spencer attended Gulf Breeze High School.
Actor, Producer, Voice Actor, Writer
- Father – Late Yancy Spencer III (Surfer from Pensacola, Florida)
- Mother – Lydia Ann (Brown; Homemaker)
- Siblings – Yancy Spencer IV (Elder Brother), Sterling Spencer (Younger Brother; Surfer)
- Others – Yancy/Yancey Bailey Spencer, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Patricia Lee Rice (Paternal Grandmother), Eugene Fuller “Gene” Brown II (Maternal Grandfather), Maxine Boatright (Maternal Grandmother)
Abigail Spencer has been signed with –
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Her net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
115 lbs or 52 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abigail Spencer has been in a relationship with –
- Robert Browning – She was once romantically involved with Robert Browning.
- Andrew Pruett (2004-2012) – Abigail married Andrew Pruett in 2004. The couple got divorced in February 2012. They have a son Roman Pruett, who was born on September 19, 2008.
- Josh Pence (2012) – The American actor and model Josh Pence dated Abigail Spencer in 2012.
- Jesse Fleece (2018-2020) – In November 2018, she started going out with Jesse Fleece but the duo later parted ways in February 2020.
- Josh Radnor (2020-Present) – Abigail Spencer began dating actor, filmmaker, author, and musician Josh Radnor in November 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Abigail Spencer is of English, German, Scottish, and Chickasaw Native American descent.
- Brown eyes
- Svelte figure
- Banana body shape
34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 6 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
Abigail Spencer has appeared in Old Navy Clothing in 2005 and Twix in 2008.
Best Known For
She is best known for Hollywood films like Cowboys & Aliens (2011), The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia (2013), Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) and This Is Where I Leave You (2014).
She is also known for the TV series Angela’s Eyes (2006-Present), Mad Men (2009), Hawthorne (2009-2011), Suits (2011), and Rectify (2013).
She first appeared as Melissa in the 2001 release Campfire Stories.
First TV Show
Abigail appeared as Rebecca ‘Becca’ Tyree in the TV series All My Children during 1999-2001 and bagged the Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Female Newcomer in 2000.
After giving birth to her son in 2008, Abigail Spencer changed her daily routine and added two distinctive changes to keep herself fit and flexible. She has taken Pilates training under Jessica McTighe, who is known for training high-profile personalities in L.A. Abigail Spencer has reportedly lost about 40 lbs of weight since her pregnancy days through Pilates training alone.
She has also stopped drinking coffee and substituted the same with Steaz tea. She has strictly discarded unnatural sugar and other ingredients from her diet to remain fit.
Abigail Spencer Favorite Things
- Make-up kit – Eyelash Curler by Shu Uemura, Tanning Essentials Gradual Tan Plus Firming by St. Tropez, Bronzer and Blush by Benefit, Koh Gen Do Lipsticks and Foundation, Concealer by Prescriptives, Texturizing Spray by Oribe
- Pants – Heidi Merrick vegan leather pants, Mother and Genetic Jeans
- Apparel Label – Alexander Wang, Isabel Marant, Alternative Apparel, Ed Hardy
- Undergarments – Calvin Klein
- Sunscreen – Tinted Vertra
- Boot – Isabel Marant
- Serums – Vbeaute
- Dress – Pristine 1968 Oscar de la Renta brocade gown
Source – Hipstamatic, Sunniebrook.com
Abigail Spencer Facts
- Abigail shares her birthday with Suits co-star Meghan Markle.
- Spencer’s father Yancy Bailey Spencer III was known as the father of Gulf Coast surfing.
- She has been nominated for the Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series and Satellite Award for Best Actress – Television Series Drama for her performance in the TV Series Rectify.
- Her performance as Romy in the 2014 release Beautiful Now has been nominated for Madrid International Film Festival Award for Best Actress.
- In 2021, she started playing the recurring role of Dr. Misha Nelson in the legal comedy-drama television series Rebel.
- In February 2022, Abigail released an original song titled Flowers in My Teeth. The song was featured in a short film for her flower delivery service company, County Line Florals.