|Maggie Rogers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1994|
Maggie Rogers is an American musician, singer-songwriter, and producer best known for her songs like Alaska and Dog Years. Some of her other singles include On and Off, Split Stones, Fallingwater, Give a Little, Light On, and many more. Maggie has amassed more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 200k subscribers on YouTube.
Margaret Debay Rogers
Easton, Maryland, United States
New York, United States
Maggie attended St. Andrew’s boarding school in Delaware. She later went to New York University.
In September 2021, Maggie revealed that she was attending Harvard University.
Singer-Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – Her father owned a car dealership.
- Mother – Her mother is an oncology nurse and end-of-life doula.
- Siblings – She has an older sister and a younger brother.
Maggie is represented by –
- Mick Management
- Jon Lawrence of Chalk Press Agency
- Bobby Cory and Marlene Tsuchii, Booking Agents, Creative Artists Agency
- James Whitting, Booking Agent (U.K. and Europe), Coda Agency
Alternative, Indie Pop, Folk
Vocals, Harp, Banjo, Guitar, Piano
- Debay Sounds
- Capitol Records
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
Her songs like Alaska which peaked at number 64 and Dog Years which peaked at number 173 on the “Triple J Hottest 100” list in 2016
Maggie released her first album The Echo in May 2012.
First TV Show
Maggie made her first TV show appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon in 2017.
Maggie Rogers Favorite Things
Source – Vogue
Maggie Rogers Facts
- She grew up in rural Maryland on farmland.
- She started playing the harp when she was 7 years old.
- Maggie used to spend her summers camping with an all-girls Wohelo Camp in Maine from the age of 8 to 16. She even wrote her first song in Wohelo at the age of 14.
- Maggie applied to New York University as a folk player.
- She was first recognized for her music by rapper Pharrell Williams who was NYU Tisch‘s “Artist Of The Year”. Maggie presented the only song that she had composed in 15 minutes and Pharrell loved it.
- In her final year of college, she took a course taught by musician Questlove.
- She has appeared on famous talk shows such as The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and The Late Late Show with James Corden.
Featured Image by Maggie Rogers / Instagram