|Meena Harris Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 20, 1984|
Meena Harris is an American lawyer, author, producer, and entrepreneur who is best known as the niece of Vice President of the United States, Kamala Harris, and for the success of her Phenomenal Woman Action Campaign. She has more than 800k followers on Twitter and more than 900k followers on Instagram.
Meenakshi Ashley Harris
Oakland, California, United States
San Francisco, California, United States
Meena studied at the Bishop O’Dowd High School in California.
She attended Stanford University and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in 2006. In 2012, she earned her law degree from the prestigious Harvard Law School.
Lawyer, Producer, Author, Entrepreneur
- Mother – Maya Harris (Lawyer, Policy Expert, Writer)
- Others – Kamala Harris (Maternal Aunt) (Attorney, 49th U.S. Vice President), Tony West (Step-Father), Donald J. Harris (Maternal Grandfather) (Economist, Professor), Shyamala Gopalan (Maternal Grandmother) (Scientist)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meena has dated –
- Nikolas Ajagu – Meena is happily married to Nikolas Ajagu and the couple is proud parents to 2 daughters, Amara and Leela.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Asian)
She has Indian ancestry on her mother’s side and Jamaican roots on her father’s side.
- Large forehead
- Tiny moles on her face
Meena Harris Favorite Things
- Workwear Brand – Argent
- Poem By Maya Angelou – Phenomenal Woman
Source – Marie Claire, ReadMoreCO.com
Meena Harris Facts
- She shares her birthday with her famous aunt and was born on Kamala Harris’s 20th birthday.
- She is the author of children’s books like Ambitious Girl (2021) and Kamala and Maya’s Big Idea (2020).
- Her brainchild, the Phenomenal Woman Action Campaign, launched in 2017, highlights social issues like reproductive health, criminal justice reform, healthcare equity, etc. through the medium of fashion. Celebrities such as Serena Williams, Sarah Silverman, Tracee Ellis Ross, Viola Davis, Mark Ruffalo, and many others have supported the campaign.
Featured Image by Meena Harris / Instagram