|Brighton Sharbino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 2002|
Brighton Rose Sharbino
Flower Mound, Texas, USA
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brighton went to a regular middle school till 2013, but it became very difficult for her to cope with her studies alongside traveling for work.
In 2014, she became a registered student of K12, an online school, so she could study whenever she had the time for it.
- Father – Ron Gene Sharbino (Human Resource Consultant)
- Mother – Angela Sharbino
- Siblings – Saxon Paige Sharbino (Older Sister) (Actress), Sawyer Gregory Sharbino (Younger Brother) (Actor)
She is signed with these agencies –
- Osbrink Talent Agency
- Landrum Arts
- Roar LLC Artist Management, California
- Studio Matrix (Social Media Branding)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has American ancestry.
- Bold green eyes with arched thick brows.
- Healthy, voluminous blonde hair
- Symmetrical facial features with a square jawline
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 6 (UK) or 34 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 4 (UK) or 37 (EU)
- She was a part of a TV commercial for her father’s firm, R G Consulting.
- Mayo Commercial in 2010
Best Known For
Playing Lizzie Samuels in The Walking Dead from 2013 to 2015 aired on AMC network.
Cast as Luann in a black comedy called Cheap Thrills (2013). The movie did not fare well at the box office.
First TV Show
In 2008, Brighton had a brief appearance as an emotional fan on NBC drama series Friday Night Lights.
Still, in her teens, Brighton has the liberty to eat anything in moderation.
She often accompanies her sister to exercise classes and attends Parkour classes with her younger brother.
Brighton Sharbino Favorite Things
- Animal – Elephants
- Movie – Red (2010)
- Superpower – Mind reading / Mind control
- MakeUp Product – Eyeliner
- Condiment – Ketchup
- Guilty Pleasure – Nutella, Cheesecake, Ice-cream
- Ice-cream Flavor – Coffee, Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Starbucks Drink – Chai Latte, Hot Chocolate
- Pastime To Unwind – Long walks on the beach
- Shampoo Brand – Calia
Brighton Sharbino Facts
- She started acting at the age of 4.
- Her parents discovered her affinity for acting when they noticed she frequently ‘acted’ sick for fun.
- She thinks her sense of humor is her best trait about her.
- Brighton is very picky about the makeup brands she uses to prevent slathering her face and body with harmful chemicals. She also likes to research the impact of popular cosmetic ingredients on the skin to become more self-aware of what she is using.
- Her audition for The Walking Dead was extremely competitive. She emailed an audition tape to her agent in Louisiana and then, had to fly to Atlanta for a screen-test alongside several other boys and girls.
- She is an avid reader and claimed in one of her earlier blog posts at brisharbino.blogspot.com that she tends to get obsessed with books. Her reading list includes the Harry Potter books, Percy Jackson & the Olympians, Hunger Games, Doctor Who and The Mortal Instruments.
- Apart from acting, Brighton has an interest in playing the piano.