|Kristoffer Polaha Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 18, 1977|
Kristoffer Polaha is an American actor, producer, and director who has gained popularity with his roles like Sgt. Peter Niedermayer in Backstrom, Nolan in Made in Jersey, Nathaniel “Baze” Bazile in Life Unexpected, Jeffrey in Get Shorty, Henry Butler in Ringer, Tim O’Malley in Miss Guided, Danny Valentine in Valentine, Calvin Campbell in Where Hope Grows, Jason Matthews in North Shore, Sam Barber in Condor, and Travis Burke in Hallmark’s mystery television film series Mystery 101.
Kristoffer Jon Polaha
Reno, Nevada, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Kristoffer Polaha got enrolled at the Robert Louis Stevenson boarding school located in Pebble Beach, California. After that, he studied at New York University‘s Tisch School Of Arts and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in arts in 1999.
Actor, Producer, Director
- Father – Jerome Michael “Jerry” Polaha (Washoe District Court Judge)
- Mother – Esther Polaha
- Siblings – John Polaha (Older Brother), Eric Polaha (Older Brother). Kristoffer has one more older brother.
- Others – Andrew S. Polaha, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Justine R. Lanshe (Paternal Grandmother), Eddie Eben (Maternal Grandfather), Margarite Mae Miller (Maternal Grandmother)
He has been signed with Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kristoffer Polaha has dated –
- Julianne Morris (2002-Present) – In the year 2002, he started going out with actress Julianne Morris and the duo got married on June 7, 2003, at the Windermere Chapel in Windermere, Florida. They have been blessed with 3 sons, namely, Kristoffer Caleb Polaha (b. July 28, 2004), Micah (b. April 6, 2006), and Jude (b. January 2, 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Czech, Irish, German, and French descent.
- Tall stature
- Often sports an unkempt beard
Kristoffer Polaha Facts
- In 2016, he was cast as Jodie King in the short drama film, Frontman, for which he received the Jury Award for “Best Actor” at the Seattle Shorts Film Festival.
- He appeared as the Handsome Man in Wonder Woman 1984, a 2020 superhero film based on the DC Comics character Wonder Woman. The lead cast of the film included Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Kristen Wiig, Pedro Pascal, Robin Wright, and Connie Nielsen.
- Once, Kristoffer Polaha revealed how he fell away from his faith but a death-defying experience made him believe again.
- When asked in a 2019 interview what he would like to be remembered for, Polaha replied: “So I’m an actor, and if an audience is going to remember me, I’d kind of like to be in the same boat as Jimmy Stewart, Tom Hanks…these guys who are really great at their craft but who’ve also made people feel really good on a human level. Even Audrey Hepburn was somebody who – wouldn’t it be great to have these amazing successes as an actor so that aspect of your life was a given, but then the stories also include how kind they are. Just what good people they were. And I would love that to be my legacy.”
- In June 2023, Kristoffer gave the graduation commencement speech at Oaks Christian School.
Featured Image by Kristoffer Polaha / Instagram