|Enuka Okuma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1976|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Enuka Okuma is a Canadian actor, voice actor, writer, and director. She is known for playing Lucy Dotson in the crime mystery drama series Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye, Traci Nash in the police drama series Rookie Blue, Deputy Anna Hulce in the sci-fi drama show Impulse, Marika Donoso in the action-drama series 24, Jade (voice) in the animated series Shadow Raiders, Kelly in the teen drama series Hillside, Sheri Davis in the teen drama show Madison, and Kira in the drama series The City. In addition to that, Enuka Okuma has also been cast in several movies which include Double Jeopardy, Stolen, Sea, G-Saviour, Josie and the Pussycats, Daydrift, Suddenly Naked, House of the Dead, Battle of the Sexes, What Colour Is Love?, Eat Wheaties!, and The Sleepover.
Enuka Vanessa Okuma
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Enuka Okuma attended Simon Fraser University, a public research university in Canada.
Actor, Voice Actor, Writer, Director
Enuka Okuma has been signed with Avo Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Enuka Okuma has dated –
- Joe Gasparik – She first met musician Joe Gasparik in Toronto while working on a television show together and the duo later started dating. After 3 years of romance, he proposed to her on a beach in Vancouver and they got married on July 2, 2011, in Toronto.
Race / Ethnicity
Enuka Okuma is of Nigerian descent.
Enuka Okuma Facts
- In 1999, she made her first theatrical film appearance as Parolee in the American crime thriller film Double Jeopardy, starring Ashley Judd, Tommy Lee Jones, Bruce Greenwood, and Gillian Barber.
- Enuka Okuma played Maria in the television crime drama series Da Vinci’s Inquest in 2002.
- She was cast as Karma in the 2003 action horror film House of the Dead.
- She appeared as Nia Lahey, Nate’s wife who died of cancer and was aware of Nate’s affair with Annalise, in the ABC legal thriller television series How to Get Away with Murder in 2015.
- Between 2017 and 2019, Enuka Okuma provided vocals to the character of Rhodonite in the sci-fi animated comedy-drama television series Steven Universe. This performance got her nominated for a Behind the Voice Actor Award in the “Best Female Vocal Performance in a Supporting Role” category.
- In 2018, she co-starred as Anna Hulce, a deputy sheriff in Reston, in the science fiction drama series Impulse.
- Alongside Sadie Stanley, Maxwell Simkins, Ken Marino, Cree Cicchino, Lucas Jaye, Karla Souza, Erik Griffin, Joe Manganiello, and Malin Åkerman, Enuka Okuma co-starred as Elise/Dark Figure, a criminal that knows Matilda, in the 2020 action comedy film The Sleepover.
- As a writer, she has worked on projects such as Workin’ Moms, Rookie Blue, Cookie, and Rookie Blue Webisodes.
Featured Image by Enuka Okuma / Instagram