|Carson Lueders Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 26, 2001|
Carson Lueders is an American singer, songwriter, actor, dancer, musician, guitarist, social media star, and YouTuber who has released tracks and extended plays such as Feels Good, All Day, Silver Bracelet, and Remember Summertime. Apart from his musical pursuits, Carson has also branched out as an actor and has been cast in projects like Chicken Girls, Chicken Girls: The Movie, Dirt, and Family Reunion.
Carson James Lueders
Spokane, Washington, United States
As he was struggling to balance work and education, Carson Lueders decided to go for a homeschooling program in August 2012.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Musician, Guitarist, Dancer, Social Media Star, YouTuber
- Father – Jon Lueders
- Mother – Diane Lueders
- Siblings – Olivia Lueders (Older Sister), Jackson Lueders (Older Brother)
- Others – James Harlan Lueders (Paternal Grandfather), Charlotte Ann Danielson (Paternal Grandmother)
Carson Lueders can be reached through Blonde Boy Records.
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Drums
Blonde Boy Records
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Carson Lueders has dated –
- Jordyn Jones (2016) – Carson dated actress and singer Jordyn Jones for a while in 2016. He was also featured in one of her videos named Take Over. Jordyn received a lot of criticism for her affair with Carson who was then 15.
- Madison Lewis – Carson also dated Musical.ly Star Madison Lewis for a while. Madison and Carson were seen together during the shooting of the web series Chicken Girls. Madison’s first Instagram post was of them together.
Race / Ethnicity
Carson Lueders is of German, Norwegian, and Swedish descent.
- Slight body frame
- Green eyes
Carson Lueders has appeared in a commercial for Razor Trikke E2 in 2013.
Best Known For
- The popularity of his singles such as Try Me and Feels Good.
- The popularity of his YouTube covers in which he has covered the work of famous singers such as Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes, and Cody Simpson. His covers have helped him garner more than 800k subscribers on YouTube.
- His strong presence on various social media websites. He has more than 2.5 million followers on Facebook and more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram.
As a Singer
In 2015, Carson released his first EP, All Day.
First TV Show
In 2013, Carson Lueders made his first TV show appearance on the TV show, Fox News.
Carson Lueders Favorite Things
- Genre – R&B, Rap, Country
- Singer – Justin Timberlake
- Songs – Applause, Holy Grail
- City To Perform In – Spokane, Los Angeles
Carson Lueders Facts
- He considers himself a very active guy and loves to indulge in various sports including football and basketball.
- He started playing guitar at the age of 5. For his 5th birthday, his parents had gifted him guitar lessons.
- When he was 6 years old, he was regularly featured on the local radio station KIXZ96.
- He started his social media journey in 2008 by posting his first YouTube video.
- At the age of 10, he managed to finish as a finalist in Spokane’s Got Talent competition.
- In 2012, his cover of Keith Urban‘s song For You became a viral sensation. Urban eventually met Carson in September 2013 at the ABC TV talk show The View and asked him to sing on stage with him.
- Alongside the likes of Hayden Summerall, Indiana Massara, Aliyah Moulden, Rush Holland, Riley Lewis, Mads Lewis, Caden Conrique, Dylan Conrique, and Hayley LeBlanc, he co-starred as Ace Dewitt Mangrestee in Chicken Girls: The Movie, a 2018 film based on the Brat show Chicken Girls.
- In January 2020, he appeared in an episode titled Remember When the Party Was Over? of the comedy television series, Family Reunion.
- With Indiana Massara, he starred in a music video ‘Lost Years’ by Damon Sharpe and Josh Cumbee in 2020.
Featured Image by Carson Lueders / Instagram
I would assume that he is a christian, I have seen photos of him wearing a cross.
Hi Carson how is your evening this is not much but please reply to me.
What is a cross.
Hi first thing I want to ask you is Annie Leblanc still friends with Haden.