|Hunter McGrady Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 1993|
Hunter McGrady is an American plus-size model who became the largest model (size 16) to appear in a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2017. She has also appeared on shows such as Shrill, Entertainment Tonight, The Drew Barrymore Show, Home & Family, Steve Harvey, The Doctors, Behind the Seams, and Celebrity Page.
Hunter Sienna McGrady
Peanut (Her dad calls her by this name)
Westlake Village, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Plus-size Model, Actor
- Father – Michael McGrady (Actor)
- Mother – Brynja McGrady (Model)
- Siblings – Michaela McGrady (Older Sister) (Model), Tynan (Younger Brother) (Died in May 2021)
She has been signed with –
- Digital Brand Architects – Los Angeles (for social influencer marketing)
- Wilhelmina Models – Los Angeles
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
108 kg or 238 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hunter has dated –
- Brian Keys – Hunter met Brian Keys via Snapchat. He started following her and when he came to know that she was in NYC through her Snapchat posts, Brian decided to meet her and sent her a snap. After meeting and dating for one and a half years, he proposed to Hunter in January 2018. Brian already has a daughter from his earlier relationship. In 2019, they got married. In June 2021, Hunter announced that she had welcomed her first child, a son, with Brian.
Race / Ethnicity
45-38-52 in or 114-96.5-132 cm
22 (US) or 52 (EU)
40E (or 40 DD)
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
She has been featured in an ad for “Ross Sweater” in 2014.
She has also modeled for Lane Bryant, Forever 21, Torrid, Nordstrom, Bare Necessities, etc.
Best Known For
Her curves and being featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue in 2017.
Hunter McGrady Facts
- Hunter always wanted to be a model because her mom, aunt, and grandmother, all were models.
- In early 2017, she became the curviest model ever to be featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- At 15, she started modeling.
- She is very vocal about her stretch marks, cellulite, acne, etc on her Instagram posts.
- She used to be 115 pounds in her early adult life. She tried to become a straight-sized model, but due to her big hips, she wasn’t successful in that.
- McGrady was featured in Melissa McCarthy‘s Seven7 campaign.
- She was bullied in high school for being fat.
- Hunter was included by Sports Illustrated in their final three 2018 Rookies alongside activist Ebonee Davis and Olivia Culpo.
- Australian model Robyn Lawley was her role model while growing up.
- In March 2019, she appeared as a Beautiful Woman in an episode titled Pencil of the comedy-drama series Shrill.
- Along with her sister, she hosts a podcast titled Model Citizen.
- Her younger brother Tynan had died in a car accident in 2021.
- She became the first plus-size model in 2019 to pose for the cover of The Knot magazine.