|Aliyah Moulden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aliyah Moulden is a talented singer and actress who became a popular face after her appearance on the reality singing show, The Voice (Season 12), in 2017, where she managed to reach the top 3. She has played the negative character Luna in the Brat production’s Chicken Girls. Aliyah has opened for artists including Jesse McCartney and Todrick Hall. Her talent has garnered her over 300k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Aliyah Moulden attended the La Habra High School, in La Habra, California.
- Father – He passed away when Aliyah was only a month old.
- Mother – Martha Leticia Jimenez (Teacher)
- Siblings – Amir Moulden (Older Brother)
Aliyah Moulden is managed by –
- Addison Witt, Personal Manager, LA Management, Talent Management Company, Burbank, California, United States
- Stella Alex, Agent, The Savage Agency, Talent Agency, West Hollywood, California, United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has African and Mexican ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Large beautiful eyes
- Fuller lips
- Slender figure
Aliyah Moulden has endorsed various brands like –
- Disney Channel
- Princess Polly Boutique
Best Known For
- Her participation in the singing reality show, The Voice (Season 12), in 2017, and becoming the youngest contestant to reach the finale at the age of 15 years. During her run in the contest, she gave enthralling performances of numerous songs including I Can Only Imagine, Jealous, Take It Back, Heat Wave, and Let It Go. She finished at the 3rd spot in the competition and remained a part of Blake Shelton’s team till the end.
- Her acting skills in various TV series like in Chicken Girls as Luna, in Chosen Kin Origins: New Breed as Nyla, and in Young Sheldon as Pepper
As a Singer
She released her debut single, Funny, in 2018.
Aliyah made her first film appearance as Luna in Chicken Girls: The Movie in 2018.
First TV Show
In 2012, she made her debut TV show appearance in the family-comedy series, Jessie, as Gaggle Girl. However, her role went uncredited.
In 2015, she made her first credited TV show appearance by guest-starring in the talk show Teens Wanna Know.
Aliyah Moulden Favorite Things
- Flower – Roses
- Fruit – Berries
- Performance On ‘The Voice’ – Duffy’s song “Mercy”
- Band – Hiatus Kaiyote
- Singer – Frank Ocean
- Ice Cream Flavor – Rainbow Sherbet or Wild Berry Sherbet
Aliyah Moulden Facts
- She has been named after the popular R&B singer, Aaliyah.
- She gave her first performance at a talent show while she was in the 4th grade.
- At the age of 6, she started taking singing lessons.
- In 2017, Aliyah revealed that she would like to join a college and major in commercial music and minor in business.
- She credits the song “Somewhere over the Rainbow” from the film Wizard Of Oz (1939) as her inspiration to pursue music.
- Her role models are her mother and Martin Luther King Jr.
- Aliyah was discovered by The Voice team after listening to her covers of various songs on YouTube and they contacted her mother so that she could audition for the show.
- Apart from Frank Ocean, she draws musical inspirations from artists and bands like Kanye West, Bruno Mars, Adele, Beyoncé, One Direction, Aaliyah, and Little Mix.
- She has done opening acts for the cast of Disney Channel’s Shake It Up and for artists including Jesse McCartney and Todrick Hall.
- She was one of the dancers in Pharrell’s 24-hour video song, Happy.
- Aliyah has given several philanthropist performances for organizations like The Los Angeles Children’s Hospital Blood Drive and Relay for Life.
- Her personal style of music is a culmination of the gospel and pop music.
- Visit her official website @ aliyahmoulden.com.
- Follow Aliyah Moulden on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Aliyah Moulden / Instagram