|Brooke Butler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 8, 2003|
Brooke Butler is an American singer and Musical.ly star known for her singles like A Little Bit of Love, Better Off, and Can’t Go to Sleep Like This. She is popular on the Musical.ly app and has collaborated with various social media stars for her videos. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Brooke Elizabeth Butler
California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Information about her educational background is unknown.
Singer, Musical.ly Star
- Father – David Michael Butler
- Mother – Nicole (Founder of the hair product company Rock Your Hair)
- Siblings – Rush Holland Butler (Younger Brother) (Instagram Star). She has 4 other siblings too.
- Others – Michael O’Rourke (Step-Father) (Hairstylist)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke has largely remained silent about her personal life while interacting with the media as well as her fans on social media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue with a hint of green
- Blue-Green eyes
- Dimpled smile
Brooke has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Smile Sciences
- Rock Your Hair
- NFL Juniors
Best Known For
- Collaborating with popular social media stars like Logan Paul and Carson Lueders for her Musical.ly videos.
- Her strong social media presence on Instagram where she posts song covers and modeling shots regularly. She has more than 800k followers on Instagram.
As a Singer
She released her first original song A Little Bit of Love in February 2017.
Brooke Butler Favorite Things
- Childhood Toy – Barbie
Source – Instagram
Brooke Butler Facts
- She performed her rendition of “Bridge Over Troubled Water” at her school’s talent show. She began receiving major attention once the song was circulated online.
- Brooke partnered with Elliana Walmsley to create the web series The Brooke & Elliana Show.
- She speaks French fluently and can also sing in French.
- Brooke is an animal lover and has 3 dogs named Penelope, Jagger, and Rock.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Brooke Butler / Instagram