|Carly Incontro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1991|
Carly Incontro is an American YouTuber and social media influencer who is best-known for co-running the YouTube channel Carly and Erin with her friend Erin Gilfoy. She had started her online journey in 2013 on the Vine platform where she had gained more than 200k followers. However, after the platform was shut down in late 2017, she and Erin began their YouTube channel with a series called Vining and Driving, where the duo would interview former Vine stars while driving around Los Angeles. The channel grew from that series and expanded with vlogs, pranks, challenges, and roasting videos, amassing more than 1.5 million subscribers. Carly has also developed a strong following on other social media platforms with more than 800k followers on Twitter and more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
She is represented by United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carly has dated –
- Bruce Wiegner (2016-2019) – Carly began dating pop singer, songwriter, and guitarist Bruce Wiegner in 2016. After 3 years of dating, the couple parted ways in late 2019.
- Nolan Feldpausch (2020-Present) – In March 2020, Carly met singer Nolan Feldpausch via a dating app and they have been seeing each other since that time.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair red, dark brown, silver, platinum, or purple.
- Petite frame
- Charming smile
- Frequently changing hair color
- Radiant face
Carly Incontro Facts
- Apart from the Carly and Erin channel, Carly also runs a self-titled YouTube channel that delves more into her personal life and has garnered more than 250k subscribers.
- While she rose to popularity on the Vine platform, she was known for creating comedic clips and using the hashtag #unexpectedinsults.
- Carly and Erin have also launched an apparel and merchandise line that has been titled as Cande. The duo promotes the line through a dedicated Instagram page and sells its products online via a 3rd party.
- Both Carly and Erin have been members of the YouTube collective called ‘The Vlog Squad’ that is led by YouTuber David Dobrik. The collective posts vlogs thrice a week and all vlogs are 4 minutes and 20 seconds long. Carly and Erin often appear together in these prank-filled vlogs.
Featured Image by Carly Incontro / Instagram