|Carrington Durham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 26, 1998|
Carrington Durham is an American YouTuber who posts exciting posts including beauty and fashion tutorials, vlogs among others on her social media channels. She has more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 500,000 subscribers on YouTube. She was also seen in the reality show Making a Model with Yolanda Hadid on Lifetime Channel in 2018.
Carrington Brooke Durham
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Carrington Durham was homeschooled and later, she joined an acting class.
Instagram star, model, and actress
- Mother – Lisa Durham
- Siblings – Josh Durham (Older Brother), Isabella Durham (Younger Sister) (Instagram Star)
Carrington Durham is managed by –
- Rosalind Rosa, Talent Agent, Theatrical, Jager Campbell Talent Agency, Glendale, California, USA
- Next Management, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, USA
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carrington Durham has dated –
- Sam Pottorff (2014) – Around 2014, Carrington was rumored to be in a relationship with YouTuber Sam Pottorff. Fans began to speculate a romantic connection between the two after Carrington’s post on her Instagram calling him “Sammy boy” and “bae”, which neither denied nor confirmed.
- Jai Waetford (2015-2017) – Carrington and Jai Waetford dated for around 2 years until 2017 after the two met through their mutual friends via Snapchat. Jai is an Australian actor and singer, who is famous for his participation in ‘The X Factor Australia’ and his music videos. While they were still in a relationship, they became an inspiration for couples who were also in a long-distance relationship, featuring in each other’s videos on many occasions and talking about themselves. However, they began to fall out as communications became less frequent, and finally, Carrington called off their relationship following her visit to Australia around July 2017.
- Alan Stokes (2018) – It was speculated that she went out with Alan Stokes, one of the Stokes twins, in 2018.
- FaZe Blaze (2019-2021) – In August 2019, YouTuber FaZe Blaze and Carrington had confirmed their relationship. They remained together for over a year and in a YouTube video uploaded in February 2021, FaZe revealed that they had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
But, she tends to color her hair in different shades often.
- Beautiful face
- Squared jawline with a rounded chin
- Pleasant bubbly personality
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Carrington Durham has endorsed the brands such as
- Badboi Photography
- LF The Brand
- The Bare Body Boutique
- Incredible cosmetics
- The Skin Agency
She considers herself to be a spiritual person and has stated that she loves God.
Best Known For
- Her large fan following on social media. She has more than 1 million followers on her Instagram account and over 500k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- Her appearance in several TV series such as 90210, Teens Wanna Know, Hole in the Wall, and 10 Seconds.
First TV Show
In 2011, she made a guest appearance for the first time on the TV series 90210 as Sara. But, her role in the show was uncredited.
In 2016, she had her first credited TV show appearance on an action show Angels from Hell as Izzy.
Carrington has a personal trainer who helps her stay in shape. She works out on a regular basis once or twice a day. She has also shared an intense abs workout routine on her YouTube channel for her fans.
She confessed that she is obsessed with workouts as it makes her feel good. She follows a balanced diet to assist her workout routine.
Carrington Durham Favorite Things
- Color – Turquoise blue
- Food – Ramen
- Restaurant – Jinya Ramen
- Healthy Snack – Watermelon
- Junk Food Snack – Tacos
- Ice Cream Flavor – Cookie Dough with White Cinnamon.
Carrington Durham Facts
- She grew up in Tennessee and Southern California.
- When she was growing up, she was convinced that she was a mermaid and when she would turn 13, her tail would spur out.
- In 2012, she first posted a picture on her Instagram account and soon became a popular Instagram model.
- Her biggest fears are sharks and snakes.
- She has 5 piercings on her ears.
- She has a Yorkie puppy named Sasha.
- She loves the change, trying new things, and can easily adapt to it.
- She is obsessed with the cactus.
- Carrington prefers going to bed early and waking up early.
- She has a huge collection of onesies.
- She loves the beach so much that when she was younger, she wanted to be a dolphin trainer.
- Her dream holiday destinations are Bora Bora, Greece, and Maui.
- Her dream car is the Mercedes-Benz G Wagon. She either wants to own a black matte G Wagon with a red and black interior; or a white G Wagon with white cream interior or black and white interior.
- She has naturally super curly hair.
- Carrington wants to own a hairless cat.
- She is not a TV junkie. She prefers watching series and films on Netflix or Hulu.
- She loves sunset and sunrise, drawing and creating things.
- She easily trusts people, takes everything positively, tends to overthink, and considers herself to be very corky.
- As a child, she loved parrots and wanted to own them and had several drawings of parrots.
- Her celebrity crush is Harry Styles.
- Growing up, her role models were her mother, Taylor Swift, and Hannah Montana.
- In 2018, she appeared as one of the contestants in the Making a Model with Yolanda Hadid on the Lifetime channel.
Featured Image by Carrington Durham / Instagram