|Adrian Grenier Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1976|
Adrian Grenier is an American actor, voice artist, producer, director, musician, and environmentalist. He is best known for playing Vincent Chase in the HBO comedy-drama series Entourage and has also done voiceover work by providing vocals to the character of an intergalactic crime-fighter named Captain Joe Callisto in the CGI animated children’s television series, Miles from Tomorrowland. Moreover, Adrian Grenier has appeared in movies such as The Devil Wears Prada, Affairs of State, Hurricane Streets, The Adventures of Sebastian Cole, Love in the Time of Money, Drive Me Crazy, A Perfect Fit, Artificial Intelligence: AI, Cecil B. Demented, Entourage, Goodbye World, Across the Hall, Christmas at Graceland: Home for the Holidays, Harvard Man, Marauders, and Hart’s War.
Adrian Sean Grenier
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
Adrian Grenier went to the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Art in Manhattan, New York City. After graduating from high school, where he studied drama, he got enrolled at Bard College in New York City.
He honed his acting skills by taking classes at the Fieldston Summer Performing Arts Institute.
Actor, producer, director, musician
- Father – John Dunbar (He left Adrian’s mother just after his birth)
- Mother – Karesse Grenier (Real Estate Agent in NYC)
- Others – Carl Sanford Dunbar (Paternal Grandfather), Esther R. Messenger (Paternal Grandmother), Junio López (Maternal Grandfather), Priscilla Grenier (Maternal Grandmother)
Adrian Grenier has been represented by –
- Artist and Brand Management
- Framework Entertainment, Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
- Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
Guitar, drums, bass, and harmonica
In 2020, his net worth was $12 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adrian Grenier has dated
- Melissa Joan Hart (1998-1999) – Adrian began going out with actress Melissa Joan Hart in 1998. It was reported that they had fallen for each other while shooting for the movie, Drive Me Crazy, which was released in 1999. In her 2016 interview with US Weekly, she claimed that her favorite 90s kiss was with Grenier. However, his great kissing abilities didn’t help sustain their relationship for long and they parted ways just a couple of months after the release of the movie.
- Melissa Keller (2005-2008) – Adrian started dating the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Melissa Keller in 2005. However, they managed to keep their relationship a secret for over two years. During this two-year period, it was claimed that they were dating on and off. They got serious about each other in 2007 and it was then that their relationship became public. She was spotted playing the hostess at his birthday party, held at the Malibu Beach House, and it served as a formal confirmation of their relationship.
- Paris Hilton (2007) – Adrian reportedly hooked up with model and socialite Paris Hilton in August 2007 after they were spotted hanging out at her house in Malibu. However, it was claimed that they had been meeting for the documentary he was making on the paparazzi.
- Isabel Lucas (2008) – According to reports, Adrian began dating actress Isabel Lucas in the early months of 2008. However, their relationship didn’t last beyond the summer. It was claimed that Adrian was jealous of her close friendship with Shia LaBeouf, with whom she had co-starred in Transformers 2.
- Ashley Greene (2009) – The American tabloids were linking Grenier with actress Ashley Greene in the summer of 2009. They had allegedly first met at the welcome dinner held for the Oakley`s Learn to Ride surf event. They seemed pretty inseparable for a few months in the summer.
- Courtney Robertson (2009) – Adrian was rumored to have hooked up with TV personality Courtney Robertson in 2009. Their fling was later confirmed by Courtney herself in her autobiography, I Didn’t Come Here to Make Friends: Confessions of a Reality Show Villain! She even went to praise the size of his manhood.
- Emily Caldwell (2009-2013) – Adrian reportedly started a relationship with model Emily Caldwell in the early months of 2009. However, due to his inclination to keep his dating life private and the on and off nature of their courtship, they were rarely seen together. In fact, their first public appearance came in September 2010 after she joined him on the red carpet at the Los Angeles premiere party for his documentary, Teenage Paparazzo. They were even spotted getting cozy at the party by the media. Their four-year-long courtship came to an end in 2013. Their last public appearance as a couple was at the Oakley and Wreckroom musical presentation at The W Hotel in Austin, Texas.
- Courtney Bingham (2010) – In October 2010, Grenier was accused of two-timing his girlfriend Emily after he was spotted getting cozy with producer Courtney Bingham on several occasions. They had been pictured going out on a couple of dates and were even spotted leaving the hotel together. It was also claimed that they had been going out for some time but had been lucky enough to evade the paparazzi.
- Sarah Austin (2012) – Adrian was rumored to be going out with reality TV star and actress Sarah Austin during the second half of 2012. They had first met at the San Francisco screening of his documentary, Teenage Paparazzo. She had taken his interview at the event and had remained in touch over the years. They eventually started dating after developing a friendly equation. However, they couldn’t sustain their relationship as both found it hard to cope with the long-distance part of the equation. She used to work in San Francisco, while he was based in Los Angeles.
- Sarah Stephens (2015) – In July 2015, Grenier was reported to be dating model Sarah Stephens, who had worked for Victoria’s Secret. They had been spotted together at a series of dates in New York City.
- Jordan Roemmele (2017-Present) – Adrian was first linked with Jordan Roemmele in 2017. The couple got married in June 2022 in Morocco.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
On his father’s side, he has English, Irish, Scottish, German, and remote French ancestry. While, on his mother’s side, he is of Mexican descent and also has traces of Native American ancestry.
- Gray eyes
- Curly hair
10.5 (US) or 43.5 (EU) (via NY Post)
Adrian Grenier has done endorsement work for the following brands
- Swedish Clothing Company JC (2008)
- The Gentleman’s Fund charitable support fund (2010) (Print Ad)
Best Known For
- Having played the lead role of a movie star in the popular comedy TV series, Entourage. He also reprised the role in the film adaptation.
- Being cast in a supporting role in the comedy-drama movie, The Devil Wears Prada, which starred Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep
In 1997, Adrian made his theatrical film debut playing the minor role of Kabush in the drama movie, Arresting Gena.
First TV Show
In 2004, he made his first TV show appearance as Vincent Chase in the HBO comedy-drama TV series, Entourage.
Adrian started running in 2010 to get his body in shape and since then has been hooked on it. Initially, he would go for regular jogging but then he started doing sprints and interval training, which helped get his body in great shape. However, he doesn’t like to go for long-distance runs and 10k is his limit. When he is in New York City, he loves to head to Prospect Park. While he is living in Los Angeles, he loves to jog in Griffith Park.
He also likes to perform yoga, which helps him unwind. Apart from yoga, he occasionally hits the gym and before he heads to the gym, he snacks on bananas and almonds. The other workout activity he enjoys is swimming.
When it comes to diet, he likes to start his day with a protein-rich diet. He makes a vegetable scramble with broccoli, zucchini, carrots, tomato, garlic, and basil. He parboils veggies and once the vegetables are slightly cooked he adds eggs. However, he is not a fan of protein bars and shakes as they have processed ingredients. Instead, he prefers fresh fruit that is taken from a tree or bought from the farmer’s market.
Adrian Grenier Favorite Things
- Runs – At Bondi Beach in Australia
- Music Band – SBTRKT
- Fruit – Pomegranate
- Vegetable – Swiss Chard and Red Chard
- Yoga Pose – Tree Pose
- Post Yoga Meal – Juice
- Death Row Meal – Avocados
- NYC Borough – Brooklyn
- Movie – Princess Bride
- Internet Activity – Watching TED Talks
- Egg Preparation – Scrambled
- City For Eating – San Francisco
- New York City Restaurant – Cafe Mogador, Taboon, and Tea and Sympathy
- New York City Hidden Gems – Habana Outpost Bar and Art Galleries in Chelsea
- Must-See New York City Sights – Times Square and Brooklyn Heights Promenade
Adrian Grenier Facts
- His family owns a dried nut and fruits company by the name of International Harvest, which means his pantry is always loaded with dried fruits and nuts.
- In 2001, he co-founded Reckless Productions, with a focus on making socially conscious movies. One of his first projects was Shot in the Dark, which focused on Grenier’s reconciliation with his estranged father.
- In 2010, he collaborated with his business partner Peter Glatzer, who is a film producer, to establish SHFT which is a lifestyle brand that promotes sustainability through art, design, and films.
- In 2014, SHFT joined hands with Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture to start the SHFT Mobile Kitchen Classroom, which is a cooking classroom on wheels that aims to make teenagers aware of the environmental and personal impact their food choices have.
- He opened Wreckroom, in May 2012, as a recording studio and music incubator. The following year, he started Wreckroom Records.
- For his performance in Entourage, he was nominated for several awards including the ASTRA Award for “Favourite International Personality or Actor”, PRISM Award for “Performance in a Comedy Series”, Golden Nymph Award for “Outstanding Actor, Comedy Series”, and Teen Choice Award for “Choice Summer TV Star: Male” and “Choice TV Actor Comedy”.
- The Wreckroom Records makes it mandatory for the artists to participate in the community and they are personally vetted by Adrian and his team.
- In 2015, he was appointed as Dell’s first Social Good Advocate. He was tasked with using digital advocacy and storytelling to promote healthier and more sustainable actions and choices.
- He created the Lonely Whale Foundation, which aims to promote the protection of marine life and the ocean environment, in 2015. It also aims to raise awareness about the issues that threaten the marine ecosystem.
- In 2009, he launched the Ecohero app for Android as well as iPhone platforms. The app incorporates a barcode reader that analyzes the products’ health and environmental impact. It also has an eco-encyclopedia and carbon calculator.
- In 2012, he collaborated with former Nike designer Justin Hawkins to establish the Seattle-based microbrewery called Churchkey Can Company.
- He is a huge supporter of non-profit organizations such as Charity Water and Little Kids Rock, which aims to support and restore music education in public schools that are already struggling with funds.
- In 2016, he had purchased a place in Austin, Texas, U.S., and decided to relocate there permanently (from New York) in 2020.
- Alongside Jacki Weaver and Lucy Liu, he co-starred as Nathan in the 2020 Canadian comedy-drama film, Stage Mother.
- In an interview with Austin Life magazine in 2021, he talked about opening a wildlife sanctuary one day.
Featured Image by Geoff Livingston / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0