|Chelsea Halfpenny Quick Info
|5 ft 3¼ in
|Date of Birth
|September 26, 1991
Chelsea Halfpenny is an English actor, singer, and voice artist who is known for having been cast in roles like Lucy Summerbee in the teen drama and coming-of-age television series Byker Grove, Amy Wyatt in the soap opera Emmerdale, and Alicia Munroe in the BBC One medical drama series Casualty. In addition to that, she has also been a part of other shows and movies such as Cry Baby Blue, Night Force, Compulsion, Cherry Pop, Grantchester, Loose Women, All Star Family Fortunes, and The Saturday Show.
Chelsea Halfpenny Stell
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England, United Kingdom
Chelsea Halfpenny went to St Augustine’s Primary School. She later got enrolled at the St Edmund Campion Catholic School. She also went to Saturday fame school classes at the Reavley Theatre School in her hometown of Gateshead.
Actor, Voice Artist, Singer
- Mother – Paula Halfpenny
- Siblings – She is the only child.
- Others – Jill Halfpenny (Maternal Aunt) (Actor), Nicola Halfpenny (Maternal Aunt), Colin Halfpenny (Maternal Grandfather), Maureen Halfpenny (Maternal Grandmother)
Chelsea Halfpenny has been managed by –
- Shepherd Management, London, England, United Kingdom
- United Agents Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 3¼ in or 160.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chelsea Halfpenny has dated –
- Dillon Clift (2011-2014) – Chelsea started going out with software developer Dillon Clift in 2011. They had met each other while studying in school. She made their relationship public in an interview with Mirror in February 2012. Going by their social media activity, they ended their relationship in 2014 as she hasn’t tweeted about him after March 2014.
- James Baxter (2018-Present) – In the year 2018, she started going out with actor James Baxter and they announced their engagement on June 13, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’ or ‘red’.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Amy Wyatt in the popular British soap opera, Emmerdale
- Being cast in the role of Alicia Munroe in the medical drama TV series, Casualty
As a Singer
She has performed a single I Still Love Him and a duet The Shoe Makker with actor Charlie Hardwick, who was also her Emmerdale castmate, for the DVD labeled Big River Big Songs, which was released by MWM Records in 2012.
First TV Show
In 2004, Chelsea Halfpenny made her first TV show appearance in the role of Karine in the What Parents Do episode of the medical drama TV series, Casualty.
Chelsea Halfpenny Favorite Things
- Fashion Era – 80s Fame look
- Highstreet Brands – Urban Outfitters, Topshop
- Designer – Vivienne Westwood
- Beauty Product – Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturizer
- Outfit – Spotted shift dress with a patterned, floaty jacket and Chelsea boots. All pieces from Urban Outfitters.
- Old Wardrobe Items – Stretchy Topshop jeans, Urban Outfitters comfy jumper
- Piece Of Jewelry – Gold Michael Kors watch
- Clothing Items She Can’t Live Without – Topshop jumper, Timberland boots
Source – Express
Chelsea Halfpenny Facts
- She got her role of Alicia Monroe in Casualty more than a decade after her first appearance in the show, which came in 2004. She made her debut as Alicia in 2015.
- In 2009, she participated in the Open Mic UK competition with the all-girls band Vivo. They managed to reach the finals of the competition.
- She was cast as Amy Wyatt in the soap opera Emmerdale from 2010 to 2013 and this role got her nominated in the “Best Newcomer” category at the National Television Awards 2012 and in the “Best Actress” category at the British Soap Awards 2012.
- In 2012, she performed on Sunday for Sammy, which is a biannual charity concert held to benefit the Sammy Johnson Memorial Fund. The fund has been set up to support young performers in the Newcastle area.
Featured Image by Chelsea Halfpenny / Twitter