|Castille Landon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1991|
Castille Landon is an American actress, writer, and director who rose to fame for her work in Fear of Rain and After We Fell (movie). Other than that, her acting credits include Maddie Lee in Criminal Minds, Ally in S*x Ed, and Ari in Apple of My Eye.
Bradenton, Florida, United States
Castille joined Harvard University in 2012, from where she graduated with a
Bachelor’s degree Major in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities, English in 2016.
Later, she pursued a Master’s degree in Creative Writing from the University of Oxford from 2016 to 2018. After that, Castille enrolled at the Bradenton Preparatory Academy.
Actress, Director, Writer
- Mother – Dori A. Rath (Film and Television Producer, Actress)
Castille is represented by Zero Gravity Management and Landrum Arts La Talent Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Her beautiful eyes
- Red hair
- She has a beauty spot just above her right eyebrow.
- Dimpled cheeks
Through her social media, Castille has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Maidenform.
Castille Landon Facts
- She was brought up in Bradenton, Florida.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Young Brenda in Ghost Whisperer in 2007. Later, in 2013, London was cast in her first feature film titled Ass Backwards.
- Castille got her big break in the film industry after she was cast as Eriu in Albion: The Enchanted Stallion in 2016, alongside the likes of various stars including Avery Arendes, Stephen Dorff, and Johnny Sequoyah.
- Over the years, Castille has worked with various well-known stars including Matthew Gray Gubler, Kirsten Vangsness, A.J. Cook, Morgan Fairchild, Robert Carradine, David Proval, Haley Joel Osment, Lorenza Izzo, and Kevin Balmore.
Featured Image By Castille Landon / Instagram