|Johnny Sequoyah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 2002|
Johnny Sequoyah is an American actress who rose to fame for her appearance as Bo Adams on NBC’s Believe.
Johnny Sequoyah Friedenberg
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Russell Friedenberg
- Mother – Heather Rae (Producer, Director, Actress)
Johnny is represented by Creative Artists Agency, Untitled Entertainment, and Felker Toczek.
As a model, Johnny is represented by Elite Model Management – Los Angeles.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Johnny has dated –
- Diego Velázquez
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair “Blonde”.
- Thick eyebrows
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Plush lips
Through her social media, Johnny has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Princess Polly Online Pty Ltd.
Johnny Sequoyah Facts
- For the first 8 years of her life, Johnny lived in Idaho where her mother was also brought up.
- At the age of 8, Johnny began working in independent films.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as a School Girl in Ass Backwards in 2013. However, her role was uncredited. Nevertheless, she made her first credited role as a girl on a scooter in I Believe in Unicorns in 2014.
- Johnny made her first TV show appearance as Bo Adams in Believe in 2014, alongside various well-known stars including Jake McLaughlin and Jamie Chung.
- One of the earliest posts that Johnny uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on August 9, 2016. It was a picture of her that was taken in Kauai, Hawai’i.
- With time, she has been credited with various other well-known roles including Joey in Among Ravens, Taylor Otto in American Housewife, and Audrey in Dexter.
Featured Image By Johnny Sequoyah / Instagram