|Sandeepa Dhar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 2, 1989|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Sandeepa Dhar is an Indian actress, model, and dancer who made her acting debut in 2010 by playing the character named Rajnandini Khandelwal (RJ) in the Bollywood film, Isi Life Mein…!, in which she was cast opposite Akshay Oberoi. Since then, she has also been cast in several other films and shows which include Dabangg 2, 7 Hours to Go, Heropanti, Abhay, Baaraat Company, Cartel, Flip, Gollu Aur Pappu, Kaagaz, Global Baba, Bisaat Khel Shatranj Ka, and Mum Bhai.
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Sandeepa Dhar has studied at National Public School, a private school located in Indiranagar, Bangalore, India.
Also, she has taken dance lessons and trained in Bharatanatyam for 8 years from classical dancer Vani Ganpathy (also spelled as Vani Ganpati). In addition to that, she trained in Jazz and Contemporary for 4 years from Shiamak Davar and Terence Lewis.
Actress, Model, Dancer
- Sibling – She has a brother.
Sandeepa Dhar has been signed with Bling Entertainment.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming looks
Through social media, Sandeepa Dhar has either endorsed or promoted several brands like Tide, Nykaa, Sephora India, Armani Beauty, YSL Beauty, Amore Couture, and others.
Sandeepa Dhar Facts
- For her performance in Isi Life Mein…!, she was nominated for a Filmfare “Best Female Debut” Award, Stardust Award for “Superstar of Tomorrow – Female”, and Star Screen Award for “Most Promising Newcomer – Female”.
- Sandeepa Dhar made a cameo appearance as Anjali Prasad in the 2012 Hindi-language action comedy film, Dabangg 2, which became the 2nd highest-grossing Bollywood film of 2012.
- In 2014, she appeared as Renuka “Renu” Chaudhary, Dimpy’s sister, in the Hindi-language romantic action film, Heropanti, starring Tiger Shroff, Kriti Sanon, and Prakash Raj.
- Sandeepa co-starred as ACP Nandini Shukla in the 2016 thriller film, 7 Hours to Go, which has been inspired by real events and revolves around a hostage crisis and what happens within 7 hours after that incident. To prepare for this role, she trained in MMA for 6 months.
Featured Image by Sandeepa Dhar / Instagram