|Ayush Mehra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1992|
Ayush Mehra is an Indian actor who is widely known for having starred in a number of TV shows including Love by Chance (2014-2015). He has also appeared in several movies such as Isi Life Mein…! (2010). Ayush has amassed more than a million followers on Instagram.
He had studied Commerce.
- Mother – Goldy Mehra
- Siblings – Pallavi Mehra (Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Aashna – He has been in a relationship with Aashna.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Beard and mustache
- Cheerful smile
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Sunfeast Dark Fantasy.
Ayush Mehra Favorite Things
- Pet – His dog Oscar
Source – Instagram
Ayush Mehra Facts
- He has recalled that when he was in the second standard, a doctor had poked him with an injection that had got him scared, so much so he made up his mind never to get into the medical profession. He did not take Science as a subject in college as he had thought there would be too much to study. However, he figured out Arts would require a lot of reading that he did not want to do, and he had opted for Commerce which had seemed to be mid-way.
- He had decided that he wanted to become an actor soon after graduating from college.
- Ayush has recollected that he had to struggle as an actor and do more than a thousand auditions before finding his space on the web doing sketches as well as series. When he had begun doing commercials and auditioning, he never had the slightest idea of the power of the web. He has felt blessed that he had been in the right place at the right time when he was trying to do his best with his craft, and he got the scope to be a part of good projects.
- Mehra has admitted to having felt a sense of security and comfort after becoming a part of many Dice Media projects on YouTube. Nevertheless, he had got a little apprehensive about getting typecast in the feel-good romance zone and not be considered a serious actor. However, the minute he started doing different kinds of roles, such as in the medical drama Operation MBBS where he essayed a medical student from UP, he was delighted to see people noticing that there was that side to him as well. Deep inside he has felt that romance and the adorable, sweet zone have not been his forte but instead, high drama and intense roles are, having been trained as an actor in those areas.
- Ayush has revealed that one of the most fun shoots he has ever had was at home when he had made a video with his parents having helped him a lot with the filming.
- He has disclosed that in real life, he has never been romantic by nature and has been humbled when girls have considered him to be an ideal boyfriend.
- He has enjoyed playing the guitar.
Featured Image by Ayush Mehra / Instagram