Komal Pandey flunked college to kickstart her blogging and social media career. When she started blogging, she had 3 backlogs in her college courses.
Social Media Personality, Video Producer, Blogger
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Komal Pandey has dated –
- Ravit Shrivastav – According to her social media feed, Komal is in a relationship with Ravit Shrivastav, who works as an analyst with Uber. As per her October 2017 post, they started dating in 2016. Komal often flaunts her love for Ravit on the social media and her Instagram feed is littered with pictures of them hanging out together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite figure
- Prominent nose
Komal Pandey has used her strong presence on various social media platforms to plug a number of products and brands, which has helped her earn generous fees as she is a popular fashion and lifestyle influencer.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most influential Indian fashion and lifestyle bloggers.
- Her strong following on various social media websites. She has more than 400k followers on Instagram and more than 300k subscribers on YouTube.
Komal Pandey isn’t very particular about her workout routine. She often ends up missing her workout when she has a busy work schedule.
When it comes to diet, she tries to avoid junk food. Also, she tries to ensure that she is having her meals at the right time. She aims to avoid eating solid food after 8 in the evening. In case, she feels hungry, she tries to have something liquid such as milk.
Komal Pandey Favorite Things
- Makeup Brand – Maybelline
- Clothing Brand – H&M
- Beauty Products – Brow Definer, Lipstick
- Accessories Brand – Forever 21, H&M
- Jewelry Market – Janpath in New Delhi
- Songs – Paris, Havana
Source – YouTube
Komal Pandey Facts
- In November 2015, she was hired by POPxo, the popular Indian blog that covers everything from lifestyle to relationships, to work as a comedy and fashion video coordinator.
- After working for around one and a half years, she decided to leave POPxo as she felt that her creativity was being stunted while working with them. Also, she wanted to focus on turning herself into a brand.
- When she has time on her hands or doesn’t feel like working, she likes to watch shows on Netflix and videos on YouTube.
- She got her first breakthrough with the popularity of her #LookOfTheDay posts, which she used to post on daily basis on Facebook and Instagram while studying in college.
- In November 2016, her Diwali look was posted by the popular actress Sonam Kapoor on her personal app.
- She had established her social media brand, The College Couture with its separate website. However, she later scrapped it.
- She often has to endure bullying and brutal trolling on the social media with some people often objecting to her wearing revealing clothes, which they believe is against Indian culture.
- While growing up, she aspired to become a teacher. She often used to wear her mother’s spectacles and dupatta to pretend that she was a teacher. Her younger brother used to serve as her student.
- Visit her official website @ komalpandey.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Komal Pandey / Instagram